What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
yara can we install a vls on our f-22p ???

25_66_4d222151e991f8c.jpg

Yes...you can surely install brother. But probly only one 8-cell Mk.41 VLS. But to do it, i think you should remove one of the missile platforms and decent the weight of armament to suit it. So yes, sure you can :)
@Dillinger...yaar, i really liked those star wars pics. Can i take one of em to be used as avatar at the future 'D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes...you can surely install brother. But probly only one 8-cell Mk.41 VLS. But to do it, i think you should remove one of the missile platforms and decent the weight of armament to suit it. So yes, sure you can :)
@Dillinger...yaar, i really liked those star wars pics. Can i take one of em to be used as avatar at the future 'D
where ? i don't see any space ? maybe if we remove the gun, its useless anyways !!!

where ? i don't see any space ? maybe if we remove the gun, its useless anyways !!!

there has to be and there is actually. Simply, every single naval vessel on this earth has significant points that those points allow deployement of platforms such as SAM, ASM, CruiseM, Gun...etc. For a ships like f-22p, only suitable american system is the 8-cell version of Mk41 VLS. And at that version of 41, you can only use AA missiles. Currently it says, the SAM system of Zulfikar is the Chinese FM-90 wich's also used with a 8-pack system just like the VLS i recommended. So you can replace it with the SAM system of F-22s, or the Gun. Personally I don't see a bright future for naval guns used today. So i don't think that there'd be much problems if you replace it with the gun as today It's certain that most of the jobs will be taken by missiles not by shells at the seas :)

ZeeeeeeeeeZuuuuuuuuuuu love you.......... :smitten:

Waiting for you.....

@ZYXW

Where are you mambiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :kiss3:
@Mamba

Theek yaaar....... waiting for zeeeezuuuuuuuu..... she was supposed to come online...... :D

What you doing in that stupid thread? Let them kill each other!!!

Kaise ho yaar?
@Hyperion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom