What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
68882_464419263604956_1606417976_n.jpg

16783_463027447077471_458365642_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aka123 @Sashan Next week, I am visiting FL with my Family. In which states you are located?

Parul - Hopefully you will have a good time in FL. Which place are you going to in FL? Hopefully the hurricane is not there being the Hurricane season. I live in CT right on the border of NY. Any chance you are coming to NY?

Last edited by a moderator:
Parul - Hopefully you will have a good time in FL. Which place are you going to in FL? Hopefully the hurricane is not there being the Hurricane season. I live in CT right on the border of NY. Any chance you are coming to NY?

My uncle lives in Cape Coral. We are visiting his place & going to stay in States for almost 15 days. He is the one who's gonna show us states. Hollywood Boulevard, is on OUR List. Apparently, we may visit NY but I'm not sure about it.

My uncle lives in Cape Coral. We are visiting his place & going to stay in States for almost 15 days. He is the one who's gonna show us states. Hollywood Boulevard, is on OUR List. Apparently, we may visit NY but I'm not sure about it.

So you are going to LA? Good place though I had to cut short the days I spent there. If you are going to LA from FL, then again you have to fly 5 hours atleast to come to NY. If you are coming to NY, let me know.

So you are going to LA? Good place though I had to cut short the days I spent there. If you are going to LA from FL, then again you have to fly 5 hours atleast to come to NY.

Yes, we are visiting LA. We want to visit as many states as we can. We discussed it with Uncle, he said leave everything on him, so we are Vouching on him. LA and Washington, D.C. are the places which I personally want to visit. We are also visiting Finland, Russia and Italy, so its going to be a Long Journey for us.

I am currently in NYC, but I stay in Fl, where are u coming in FL? What r the places u r planning to visit?

Yes, we are visiting LA. We want to visit as many states as we can. We discussed it with Uncle, he said leave everything on him, so we are Vouching on him. LA and Washington, D.C. are the places which I personally want to visit. We are also visiting Finland, Russia and Italy, so its going to be a Long Journey for us.

You travel way too much. Jealous. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom