What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
God doesn't forgive if you have too much fun?:undecided:
My granny used to say if you laugh too much, you will have some bad news soon... just a friendly warning ... :laughcry:
In any case its been scientifically proved and all major religions agree on this well known fact, that total amount of fun is constant in universe.. if she has too much of it... we will be left with little... :cry:

My granny used to say if you laugh too much, you will have some bad news soon... just a friendly warning ... :laughcry:
In any case its been scientifically proved and all major religions agree on this well known fact, that total amount of fun is constant in universe.. if she has too much of it... we will be left with little... :cry:

Total amount of fun is constant?

Finland, Russia and Italy? - I am jealous. But have fun on my behalf as well.

Don't be envy mate, I'm sure, I am gonna have lot of fun visiting these countries. :D. If I visit NY, i'm going to let you know, we can meet then :girl_wacko:

@Flamingo ... dont have too much fun... god will not forgive you.. :cry:

Lets leave it on God :closed:

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy ,when was the last time you had some fun form your quota?

I'm visiting FL on 17th. Miami (FL), LA, Washington DC are the places which we have already decided to visit. Rest of the places would be decided by my uncle and family members. We may visit NY.

Let me know, when you come.

Anyone seen zeeeeezuuuuuuu around? :what:

She was here a while back.

This guy who's been hired to get my passport renewed asked me to shave before letting the folks click my pic- said I'd look questionable.:cheesy:

I have decided to sport a taliban turban and mutter about exploding mangos when they take me pic.

DUDE, to look totally authentic, don't forget Naswar.... there should be a small bump in your lower cheek, or upper lips.........

2102912.jpg

943455_284859484992161_230687717_n.jpg

31395809.jpg

She was here a while back.

This guy who's been hired to get my passport renewed asked me to shave before clicking the folks at click my pic- said I'd look questionable.:cheesy:

I have decided to sport a taliban turban and mutter about exploding mangos when they take me pic.

Zeezzuuuuu ko dhoond-nay aaya thaaaaaaaaaaaa........

@ZYXW, babes, you'll be online later at night???? :kiss3:

@Alpha1 what else have you nuked today? Blog ka kya hua?
@Hyperion Kahaan mar gaya?
@ZYXW what were you doing on the IAF thread?:what:

@hinduguy give me some advice to hamper the flow of fun.....?

How do you manage to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom