What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion my hopes are dashed- had hoped for a 5 brigade airborne div- turns out only 2 more airborne brigades are going to be activated- bringing the no. to 3. What's the Turkish army's airlift scene like?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh please, pasty Italian mafioso, such mundane and quaint interests, such pitiful strength. As opposed to say a galaxy wide genocide.
plz return to your lab or scifi novel or whatever you nerds do before i consider contacting my brethren in delhi and put a hit on that nerdy head of urs !!!

@RAMPAGE .. do you think hyperion will one day burst into a flame in anger ... coz till now he is tolerating dilli and zarvis ... but for how long..

plz return to your lab or scifi novel or whatever you nerds do before i consider contacting my brethren in delhi and put a hit on that nerdy head of urs !!!

Yeah right. Carry on you lard veined, poncy accented, fool. :rofl:

@RAMPAGE .. do you think hyperion will one day burst into a flame in anger ... coz till now he is tolerating dilli and zarvis ... but for how long..

Hypezu and Dilli happen to be good friends- he didn't burst out when I was torturing him with Tind memes- he isn't going to burst out in the future either. Zarvi is a whole different issue.

The twisted sisters are bonded for life ..... don't worry !!! :D

@hinduguy so you have like zero interest in defense related details and all?

i have a little .. i like reading war tactics posted by @AUSTERLITZ .. and personal accounts of @jhungary .. not fanboy gadget stuff

Hmmm..so no stiffy for details like ORBAT and all?

Although tactics are actually the best part after op. strat.

nope.. if I want to w**k .. I prefer pron ... call me old fashioned... :P

So tactics then.

Chalo..at least something is there and you know how to curb your enthusiasm- if there was any to begin with.

Link to Austerlitz's thread please.

So tactics then.

Chalo..at least something is there and you know how to curb your enthusiasm- if there was any to begin with.

Link to Austerlitz's thread please.
I think its under military history and strategy section... but cant find .. may be @AUSTERLITZ can help

So what do you think of the current Chinese situation?

chinese incursion? i think both sides do violation... and chinese got upper hand .. and our govt is not in a mood of faceoff ... also goi does not want to be shown as belligerent.. hence treading cautiously

chinese incursion? i think both sides do violation... and chinese got upper hand .. and our govt is not in a mood of faceoff ... also goi does not want to be shown as belligerent.. hence treading cautiously

not incursions, the theater wide scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom