What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are an indication of the law of the land- and since the Koran comes from Allah then how could any Caliph not have implemented them at one time or the other- it would be impossible.

Because the Laws of the Christians & the Jews are being talked about here - Both of them were in a Covenant with the Muslims in the newly created State of Medina ! This Chapter was revealed at the time of the Treaty of Hudabiya where the Muslim Rule in Medina was Consolidated & the rest of the Chapter talks about the Christians & the Jews.

So if the Law of the Land is 'Crucifixtion or Amputation' as crime for Capital Punishment than those who've committed that Capital Crime must die by it !

If it is some other means of Death or through Exile than Muslims but stand by it for they've entered into a Covenant to that effect !

These aren't 'Our' Laws that are being talked about !

Good boy, you know basic history..... :tup:

@Dillinger, kapish? Bring it on ma boy........

Because the Laws of the Christians & the Jews are being talked about here - Both of them were in a Covenant with the Muslims in the newly created State of Medina ! This Chapter was revealed at the time of the Treaty of Hudabiya where the Muslim Rule in Medina was Consolidated & the rest of the Chapter talks about the Christians & the Jews.

So if the Law of the Land is 'Crucifixtion or Amputation' as crime for Capital Punishment than those who've committed that Capital Crime must die by it !

If it is some other means of Death or through Exile than Muslims but stand by it for they've entered into a Covenant to that effect !

These aren't 'Our' Laws that are being talked about !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good boy, you know basic history..... :tup:

@Dillinger, kapish? Bring it on ma boy........

So what happens in the fundoo mind- if the two of you can contextualize the koran and reach a different point then why not them.

You do realize- I didn't even know what it was saying- it was meant to troll Mamba.:devil:

I seriously want to behead imbeciles such as Zarvi............. fukkerz........ they give the most balanced religion a bad name.....

@Hyperion

In fact all the info I am collecting right now, and questions that I asked @Armstrong about not sticking to certain parts of the Koran is geared towards that goal. :police:

Well don't know what the "fundoz" interpret, however, I have come to conclusion that it's "jaiz" to kill them all, by their preferred method of death so that they can go meet satan.... and as a bonus send their loved ones with them. << that's addendum to fatwa-al-shaikh-hype :ashamed:

So what happens in the fundoo mind- if the two of you can contextualize the koran and reach a different point then why not them.

You do realize- I didn't even know what it was saying- it was meant to troll Mamba.:devil:

I know ma man!

@Hyperion

In fact all the info I am collecting right now, and questions that I asked @Armstrong about not sticking to certain parts of the Koran and geared towards that goal. :police:

Well don't know what the "fundoz" interpret, however, I have come to conclusion that it's "jaiz" to kill them all, by their preferred method of death so that they can go meet satan.... and as a bonus send their loved ones with them.

The thing is I have seen misinterpretation in action at least in Hinduism- the issue in that case is completely different. But I have no idea of how the process occurs with Islam- there is a system as you stated- now how does the mullah skip that part so as to get his students to go boom boom. I mean the existence of the process of juz must be common knowledge.

Mulla can't even learn proper "Quranic" Arabic...... it's a different ball game altogether... it's like saying....... Dilli will one day be an expert in Turkish poetry....... few reach that level.....then comes the historical context......not everyone has the ability to understand the complexity of life in that particular time.............. then comes reasoning part........ not everyone can reason........

Basically, to be a Mullah, or a religious scholar you need brains..... which most don't have........ so .... don't blame the religion.....

The thing is I have seen misinterpretation in action at least in Hinduism- the issue in that case is completely different. But I have no idea of how the process occurs with Islam- there is a system as you stated- now how does the mullah skip that part so as to get his students to go boom boom. I mean the existence of the process of juz must be common knowledge.

Juz is common knowledge, however, who will teach them the meaning of Arabic words? All words have dual meaning...... then who will teach them that PART A ---> PART B -----> PART C (who will connect the dots for imbeciles)..... GOES ON AND ON

Mulla can't even learn proper "Quranic" Arabic...... it's a different ball game altogether... it's like saying....... Dilli will one day be an expert in Turkish poetry....... few reach that level.....then comes the historical context......not everyone has the ability to understand the complexity of life in that particular time.............. then comes reasoning part........ not everyone can reason........

Basically, to be a Mullah, or a religious scholar you need brains..... which most don't have........ so .... don't blame the religion.....

Hmm..I am not asking how the Mullah is dumb, how does he bypass the process of explaining the context whether adequately or inadequately or does he falsify the context to push the learner into the whole "habba habba" scene? As in the learner will at least know that the concept of Juz' exists and that his maulvi sahab needs to take him through it right, so the Mullah can't skip the whole explaining and contextualizing process- so where does he mix in his taint and how?

Firstly he doesn't get it himself ------> gets defensive if you ask him questions --------> HABBA HABBA --------> kill the infidel...... how'z that for simplicity?

They mix, falsify the "contextual meaning" and use it as a tool for power.

Hmm..I am not asking how the Mullah is dumb, how does he bypass the process of explaining the context whether adequately or inadequately or does he falsify the context to push the leaner into the whole "habba habba" scene? As in the learner will at least know that the concept of Juz' exists and that his maulvi sahab needs to take him through it right, so the Mullah can't skip the whole explaining and contextualizing process- so where does he mix in his taint and how?

Firstly he doesn't get it himself ------> gets defensive if you ask him questions --------> HABBA HABBA --------> kill the infidel...... how'z that for simplicity?

They mix, falsify the "contextual meaning" and use it as a tool for power.

So its Tyranny 101:- control knowledge and information to retain power, knowledge so that no one gets to know what the actual context/meaning is and information so that no one gets to know that you're faking it even if someone else figures out that you're faking it AND if that someone is in your proximity then switch over from INFCON to extermination? That about it, but what of the sophisticated one's? The BIG guys like Zawaheri and Haffiz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom