What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I was born a Hindu. I did my early education in a Christian convent school. I always had an open mind about religion and low opinion for superstitious rituals common in Hinduism.

I'm an atheist by choice, I don't like to be guided by blind beliefs but facts and reasoning alone.

Ok ! But what made you turn away from India like that ? Most South Asian countries & quite a few countries in the rest of Asia, Africa & Latin America have similar or more or less similar problems !

Rampage i just watched that Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Premier-promo.

I've a feeling that Dr.Webber was saved and while doing that they had to lose an intern.

Though i'm not sure.

See that video at a slower speed.And tell me what do you get out of it.

Hunt's tone is way too strong for Weber's departure.:lol:

Otherwise i'll classify it as some bad acting.And i know Mckidd is good at expressions.

I also want burke but if another doc has to come than 1 has to go :D !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong I have decided where my political orientation lies- Hindu Nationalist.:smokin:

I also want burke but if another doc has to come than 1 has to go :D !!!

:D

So, what do you say then, that the neurosurgery intern ( \/\/ on the extreme left) with fast reflexes in no more there.Or is it someone else?

121109mag-greys-interns1_300x206.jpg

@Armstrong I have decided where my political orientation lies- Hindu Nationalist.:smokin:

Don't worry son the only Nationalist you've got the balls of becoming is a Nationalist Munshi - Eik sparring round tou mereiii saath nikal nahin sakteiii aur baaat kartaa haiii Hindu Nationalism kiii ! :disagree:

Ok ! But what made you turn away from India like that ? Most South Asian countries & quite a few countries in the rest of Asia, Africa & Latin America have similar or more or less similar problems !

What do you mean turn away? I still have family in India, I'm managing a reasonably-sized business on behalf of my partner and deal with Indian employees, resellers and media agencies. I visit India quite often and have purchased property here. That doesn't change my loyalty towards my new homeland though. It's a simple fact many of your jingoistic Indian posters here fail to understand.

I openly denounce caste-based discrimination, religious intolerance, untouchability, human trafficking and other social ills plaguing Indian society. It's really sad so many Indians like to live in denial.

Don't worry son the only Nationalist you've got the balls of becoming is a Nationalist Munshi - Eik sparring round tou mereiii saath nikal nahin sakteiii aur baaat kartaa haiii Hindu Nationalism kiii ! :disagree:

I don't intend to box around lard belly, we are talking mob violence, 100 Hindus to 1 minority fellow. Baniya no fight fair, Baniya be evil.:devil:

And you?You hulking thing, you'd be down on the mat with a bust toe two seconds into the sparring.:rofl:

What do you mean turn away? I still have family in India, I'm managing a reasonably-sized business on behalf of my partner and deal with Indian employees, resellers and media agencies. I visit India quite often and have purchased property here. That doesn't change my loyalty towards my new homeland though. It's a simple fact many of your jingoistic Indian posters here fail to understand.

I openly denounce caste-based discrimination, religious intolerance, untouchability, human trafficking and other social ills plaguing Indian society. It's really sad so many Indians like to live in denial.

We can't kill Muslims anymore without condemnation from the libs? :frown:

Now you're just breaking my heart.:cry:

Dude I meant no disrespect I was just following through some of the comments made by quite a few of your fellow Indians where you're accused of a false flagger !

So you must've said something to upset them that much ! :unsure:

Dude I meant no disrespect I was just following through some of the comments made by quite a few of your fellow Indians where you're accused of a false flagger !

So you must've said something to upset them that much ! :unsure:

If he called some of the VHP supporters here intolerant then yes, he would have severely upset them. Dunno though, never seen him before.:what:

I don't intend to box around lard belly, we are talking mob violence, 100 Hindus to 1 minority fellow. Baniya no fight fair, Baniya be evil.:devil:

And you?You hulking thing, you'd be down on the mat with a bust toe two seconds into the sparring.:rofl:

Yaaar one of me would take down quite a few of you - Don't worry ! :kiss3:

Broken Toe....just come near me for a single touch & then you'd be wondering why your ribs are protorouding from your back !

Yaaar one of me would take down quite a few of you - Don't worry ! :kiss3:

Broken Toe....just come near me for a single touch & then you'd be wondering why your ribs are protorouding from your back !

Uhunh, so says the man who moves like a lump of whale fat.

You intend to engage in unarmed combat against an armed man? Butt bhai marejaoge. :rofl:

Uhunh, so says the man who moves like a lump of whale fat.

You intend to engage in unarmed combat against an armed man? Butt bhai marejaoge. :rofl:

Khaaaal bohat moootiii haiii ! :)

I once took a hockey to my back & then punched the other guy till the teacher came in !

It hurt like hell the next day....usss waqt tou Adrenaline Rush thaaa baaad mein Pain Rush thaaaa ! :fie:

@Armstrong You are obviously forgetting the "bagal me churi" thing, there won't be any protruding ribs but you'll be trying to keep your entrails from spilling out. 3 inches of penetration center mass is enough to cause death. We are taking a 9 incher Rampuri chaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom