What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I meant no disrespect I was just following through some of the comments made by quite a few of your fellow Indians where you're accused of a false flagger !

So you must've said something to upset them that much ! :unsure:

Most of them are immature posters and they come across as fools everytime they open their mouth. Simply go through those posts and you'll understand where I'm coming from.

I won't deny I wasn't having fun at their expense; it's so easy to wind up these kids.

And I don't blame them I've lived a long time in India, I would know that one of the biggest challenges of Indian society is that despite calling itself a democracy, it offers you no room for debate, introspection or self-criticism.

Why is caste discrimination still common in India? It's banned in the constitution. Indians don't like to step out of their comfort zones.

I have plenty of Pakistani friends and acquaintances in the US; good, large-hearted, helpful people.

@Armstrong You are obviously forgetting the "bagal me churi" thing, there won't be any protruding ribs but you'll be trying to keep your entrails from spilling out. 3 inches of penetration center mass is enough to cause death. We are taking a 9 incher Rampuri chaku.

And you think I'm just gonna let you knife me ? :what:

I confess that I've got slow reflexes but I'm not the sloth you imagine me to be....I'd still beat the sh*t out of you before knifing you in turn !

Last edited by a moderator:
Khaaaal bohat moootiii haiii ! :)

I once took a hockey to my back & then punched the other guy till the teacher came in !

It hurt like hell the next day....usss waqt tou Adrenaline Rush thaaa baaad mein Pain Rush thaaaa ! :fie:

You should have paid attention during your Physics classes, what happens when force is concentrated in a particularly small area- and the surface area of the tool applying the force is minuscule- you get penetration. Hockey stick ≠ knife.

Most of them are immature posters and they come across as fools everytime they open their mouth. Simply go through those posts and you'll understand where I'm coming from.

I won't deny I wasn't having fun at their expense; it's so easy to wind up these kids.

And I don't blame them I've lived a long time in India, I would know that one of the biggest challenges of Indian society is that despite calling itself a democracy, it offers you no room for debate, introspection or self-criticism.

Why is caste discrimination still common in India? It's banned in the constitution. Indians don't like to step out of their comfort zones.

I have plenty of Pakistani friends and acquaintances in the US; good, large-hearted, helpful people.

I suppose that social evolution is going to take her time because even here in Pakistan we've got a myriad challenges that make one grow crazy ! And we've got our fair share of dark facts about us as does any country from the 3rd World.

But above all I think that a dearth of genuine Leadership is what prevents true Institution Building & becomes a Catalyst for change in our countries !

:D

So, what do you say then, that the neurosurgery intern ( \/\/ on the extreme left) with fast reflexes in no more there.Or is it someone else?

121109mag-greys-interns1_300x206.jpg
no no not an intern.maybe webber will die !!!!!

You should have paid attention during your Physics classes, what happens when force is concentrated in a particularly small area- and the surface area of the tool applying the force is minuscule- you get penetration. Hockey stick ≠ knife.

I did pay attention but you also should've paid attention during your Biology Classes....a few seconds is all I need for the Adrenaline Rush to sustain me & aid me in breaking your neck ! :kiss3:

And you think I'm just gonna let you knife me ? :what:

I confess that I've got slow reflexes but I'm not the sloth you imagine me to be....I'd still beat the sh*t out of you before knifing you in turn !

Meri jaan try moving that arm when your bicep takes a nice slice while trying to punch me, a knife wielder doesn't need to exert force, the movements are faster and minimal contact can cause a deep wound.

I did pay attention but you also should've paid attention during your Biology Classes....a few seconds is all I need for the Adrenaline Rush to sustain me & aid me in breaking your neck ! :kiss3:

Adrenaline won't be so handy when your lung is punctured Butty.

Meri jaan try moving that arm when your bicep takes a nice slice while trying to punch me, a knife wielder doesn't need to exert force, the movements are faster and minimal contact can cause a deep wound.

Adrenaline won't be so handy when your lung is punctured Butty.

All I need are a few seconds ! :)

All I need are a few seconds ! :)

Nope, I am going to be running the hell away while you bleed away thinking of Nihari.:devil: You're also forgetting my dalit slaves, they shall be restraining you at the cost of their lives so that their master may do the fell deed.

Nope, I am going to be running the hell away while you bleed away thinking of Nihari.:devil: You're also forgetting my dalit slaves, they shall be restraining you at the cost of their lives so that their master may do the fell deed.

A few choice words from the Scripture would free them in my favor ! :P

I suppose that social evolution is going to take her time because even here in Pakistan we've got a myriad challenges that make one grow crazy ! And we've got our fair share of dark facts about us as does any country from the 3rd World.

But above all I think that a dearth of genuine Leadership is what prevents true Institution Building & becomes a Catalyst for change in our countries !

Pakistan should do the good work in its collaboration with US/EU and NATO countries. I believe Pakistan has the possibility to be another Turkey-like secular nation with progressive ideas, respect for human and minority rights and creating a just society.

I have donated money in the past for Ansar Burney Trust, a leading Pakistani NGO that works for women and children rights.

@Skull and Bones HELP ME!! I am starting to feel bad about all the BDians we've killed. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom