What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alpha1
1175229_639163699447418_1061825165_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahahahahaha..... nahin.... abhee tummm nay dekha kiya hai---- abhee dekho aur kia kia hot hai...... :D

Islamabadis are too slow...... I was trained by Lahoris' :rofl:

Go check zeezuuus signature now :smitten:
@ZYXW :kiss3:

P.S, Marsha darling, tell your bro if you are proud of him? :P

haha, ye kuch zada nai hogiya
smileys-scare-861807.gif

Hahahahahahaha..... nahin.... abhee tummm nay dekha kiya hai---- abhee dekho aur kia kia hot hai......

Islamabadis are too slow...... I was trained by Lahoris'

Go check zeezuuus signature now :smitten:
@ZYXW :kiss3:

P.S, Marsha darling, tell your bro if you are proud of him? :P

wae tu bula hey dats too Lahori of u:P .....open n having no shyness in eatin,talking,walking :P

yes im so Proud of u BB
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
...you setting very gud xamples on PDF on how to Flirt in da best way:P never had anyone in past here nor will anybudy in future ever try to break ur record or even com close to it an inch:P u were always one n only n will remain so :P haha gosh

btw gettin more n more masala n news day by day to forward it to her highness the respectable Mommy of Mr Hyperion
smileys-devil-042296.gif

Yara, kabhi to sahee tariqay say sawwal kia karo larkion say.......

Marsha, darling, you were right..... your bro needs to give him detailed lessons..... Taliban style.... with a gun to his head :pissed:

@Marshmallow

Oi @Zaidi 12 phir eik cheeez tou bataooo betaaaa - When are you joining the SSG then ? :azn:

Love you sis :smitten:

Awesome......it means......... kids are learning something from me and zeezuuuu :oops:

HAHAHAHAHHA.. NOT A CHANCE ... MOMMY HYPEY IS ABROAD with her granddaughters :devil: SO I AM SAFE
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

MIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI :rofl:
@ZYXW... :kiss3:

wae tu bula hey dats too Lahori of u:P .....open n having no shyness in eatin,talking,walking :P

Yara, kabhi to sahee tariqay say sawwal kia karo larkion say.......

Marsha, darling, you were right..... your bro needs to give him detailed lessons..... Taliban style.... with a gun to his head :pissed:

@Marshmallow

even taliban style wudnt work......ppl who are dheet by birth cant be changed....kuch b kurlo:tongue:

Trust me....... he can be fixed........ just need to concentrate 100% on him...... but I get distracted because of someone.... :P

n im worried how will this distraction ever com outta ur mind in future? haha ...in the begginin i thot its all joke but nw seems its going to make som real life luv story,more lika luv triangle haha gosh....

although i kno still its all just for fun....but u have left other spectators here speechless with all this show haha

somtimes i feel what da heck my big bro is doin :cray: bringing to much shame for other Isloz:P

She has been trying to TOAST it for a long time, so you come to your senses..... :devil:

Meraa dil toooot giyaaa ! :cray:

Why are Islamabdiz so faint of heart.... until I was there..... I made sure every sector has some drama in it...... most of them still remember me :D

There is no such thing as feeling ashamed...circle....square or triangle....you can untangle all those into one straight line...... your life... your rules...:devil:

@ZYXW >>> read marshas comments below:::: :P

n im worried how will this distraction ever com outta ur mind in future? haha ...in the begginin i thot its all joke but nw seems its going to make som real life luv story,more lika luv triangle haha gosh....

although i kno still its all just for fun....but u have left other spectators here speechless with all this show haha

somtimes i feel what da heck my big bro is doin :cray: bringing to much shame for other Isloz:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom