What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dillinger

What is the ancient Indian Soyamber ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dilli, btw, I did like one of your choices.... Frederick Douglass..... a great man indeed......

@Dillinger

Look I can't say about you, however, my list is as follows:

1. Muhammad (message)
2. Ali (justice)
3. Mandela (struggle)
4. Martin Luther King (struggle)
5. Muhammad Ali (courage)
6. Mother Teresa (caring)
7. Rumi (philosophy)
8. Salahuddin (tactics)
9. Abraham Lincoln (foresight)
10. Steve Jobs (visionary)
11. Clinton (ehem ehem.... two thumbs up) :D

And locally...... Jinnah, Iqbal, Gandhi, AtaTurk << But completely different reasons for them...
@Dillinger

Message- Muhammad PBUH, ISA AS

Courage- Ali RA, Hussain RA, Fakri Pasha,

Philosophy- Rumi, Saadi, Socrates, Aristotle, Locke, Voltaire

Leadership- Salahudin, Akbar, Washington, Jefferson, Suleiman, Jinnah

I could go on and on. :D

Yeah me too... I gave the most basics of lists....... :D

Mambi, we think alike I see... :P

Message- Muhammad PBUH, ISA AS

Courage- Ali RA, Hussain RA, Fakri Pasha,

Philosophy- Rumi, Saadi, Socrates, Aristotle, Locke, Voltaire

Leadership- Salahudin, Akbar, Washington, Jefferson, Suleiman, Jinnah

I could go on and on. :D

Yeah me too... I gave the most basics of lists....... :D

Mambi, we think alike I see... :P

Yeah we do think alike on a lot of things.

However I do not see how you can list Saladin for tactics, he had a huge army but he only won Jerusalem after Guy of Lusignan became King and Guy was an incompetent twerp. Saladin was a very good leader but he was outclassed on the battle field even Richard the Lionhart beat him countless times but was unable to take Jerusalem.

Tactics think Timur, Genghis Khan, Rommel, Napoleon, Hannibal (my favorite tactician), Stonewall, and Robert E Lee.

Dude, just knowing how to sit back, and attack ONLY at the most opportune time is epitome of tactics. Just going by "war-waging-tactics" then think

Ata-Turk... Timur .... Rommel ... George Patton.... Napoleon (hmmmmmmm) Hannibal... Genghis Khan

Robert E. Lee + S. Jackson (sorry don't know much about)

Yeah we do think alike on a lot of things.

However I do not see how you can list Saladin for tactics, he had a huge army but he only won Jerusalem after Guy of Lusignan became King and Guy was an incompetent twerp. Saladin was a very good leader but he was outclassed on the battle field even Richard the Lionhart beat him countless times but was unable to take Jerusalem.

Tactics think Timur, Genghis Khan, Rommel, Napoleon, Hannibal (my favorite tactician), Stonewall, and Robert E Lee.

Dude, just knowing how to sit back, and attack ONLY at the most opportune time is epitome of tactics. Just going by "war-waging-tactics" then think

Ata-Turk... Timur .... Rommel ... George Patton.... Napoleon (hmmmmmmm) Hannibal... Genghis Khan

Robert E. Lee + S. Jackson (sorry don't know much about)

If the bold combo had lasted throughout the civil war, the South would have won.

@hinduguy lol, No man. I meant that i'm not one of those mustache guys. Yeah i'm not from this land. But i'm welcomed to serve&fight&die&fuvck&represent (for) it.

Well, enough patriotism huh? No forget what i wrote above there. That's what i used to be before.

You watch hollywood? You know there's a type that,
the guy believes to patriotism and goes after that "protection" dream, then he finds himself used by patriotism itself. Then he gives up everything. I'm very close to it. But only difference is, i found sth else to run after... Food...lol :lol:

If South had won, what would've been the future now.... me know nothing about your civil war..... :pop:

:usflag:

It is hard to say but slavery would have been abolished in the North anyway, North America would have still rapidly developed perhaps even more so without having to rebuild the South (most of the war was fought down there). As for the South who knows how long they would have lasted as the Confederate states, their economy was largely agrarian based as opposed to Northern industrial based. Also with their focus on slavery I belief eventually they would have faced South Africa type sanctions and then gotten reabsorbed by the North anyway.

S****r lan...... way more beautiful my arse..... cerkez.... :cheesy:

w8! She's Circassian too alright?! And way more beautiful than any Turkish girl...especially girls like Hazal Kaya :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom