What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW Your absence had become rather conspicuous and I had this terrible image of @Armstrong slicing you up gleefully, humming some old song, and roasting you over a spit. As bad an image as the one that arose when he gave word to his musings about protesting "butt" naked outside the Pakistani PM's office. :blink: The sight of it will lay waste to the lives of many a fellow protester brother, find another way to communicate your displeasure.

Last edited by a moderator:
@RazPaK just wondering how many bans did you have in total? atleast a dozen?

:undecided:

during my 4 years stay on pdf out of 4 years 3.99 years i spent seeing you in pinkish dress sitting at bottom of the thread like a pink ponytail :ashamed:

Magic Mascara, apko banaye Haseen.. ;)

Anime_zps399f8cb3.jpg

@Talon @Hermione G

Did guys ever felt sad after changing your apartments? Did you feel that your bedroom is gonna miss you? You may had some little tiny favorite spot/stain in your room and you use to stare at those in some particular moments. Just moved in to my new apartments. Previous one was my first apartment in US. Feeling sad. :cry::cry::undecided:
my dear people don't even feel sad when they change their girlfriend and you are crying for an apartment :rofl:

I am here. What is naswarville?

Just a wee little side of PDF that we friends know as our hang-out :)

Its named after the Naswar Corner that we used to have before but which had to be closed down due to too much bandwidth being taken up by it ! And in case you're wondering, as most are, Naswar is a chewable mild intoxicant type thing that is traditionally associated with the Pashtuns (Pathans) of Pakistan ! :)

And the creator of this thread, @Hyperion is one of them ! :cheers:

P.S Jessica, do used the 'quote' option so that the other person knows that you've replied back to them ! :tup:

oye balle balle g balle balle te balle...... .223 in Semi auto is NPB on now....means M-4 can be bought on npb license ....:sniper: :yay::dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom