What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you another one of my lovers like Asim?

Asim apparently reads poetry and thinks about me. :rofl:

We are your hardcore fans!

You have no idea how much the management loves you!:P

Last edited by a moderator:
mafia-appl.jpg

ZYXW, change your ugly username.

I want to ask you, are you Muslim?

RAZZZZYYYYY I MISSED YOU :smitten: Like legit I got used to you picking on me lol

Lmaoo I was going to change it to coconut cuz i missed you so much, but now that ur back, no need :D

oh god here we go....yes I am :pop:

RAZZZZYYYYY I MISSED YOU :smitten: Like legit I got used to you picking on me lol

Lmaoo I was going to change it to coconut cuz i missed you so much, but now that ur back, no need :D

oh god here we go....yes I am :pop:

In that case, how can you support US, and drone strikes upon innocent Pakistanis?

In that case, how can you support US, and drone strikes upon innocent Pakistanis?

Lol I don't have to be muslim to be against that. I don't! How come you're asking this?

Razzzy did you miss me :D

@ZYXW

Of course you are going to miss me.

I am the only man on the forum.

Lol I don't have to be muslim to be against that. I don't! How come you're asking this?

Razzzy did you miss me :D

Miss you?

Negative.

You are too close to the Indians.

I despise Indians, because they say a lot of hateful things towards Pakistan, and Muslims.

If you are friends with the Hindus, then understand that we are not friends at all.

Did guys ever felt sad after changing your apartments? Did you feel that your bedroom is gonna miss you? You may had some little tiny favorite spot/stain in your room and you use to stare at those in some particular moments. Just moved in to my new apartments. Previous one was my first apartment in US. Feeling sad. :cry::cry::undecided:

@ZYXW

Of course you are going to miss me.

I am the only man on the forum.

Miss you?

Negative.

You are too close to the Indians.

I despise Indians, because they say a lot of hateful things towards Pakistan, and Muslims.

If you are friends with the Hindus, then understand that we are not friends at all.

Lmaooooo look at that Razzy the ban worked wonders, ur sense of humor has improved hahaha calling urself a man, cracked me up :rofl: :rofl:

Don't lie you clearly missed me, or else you would not have hit me up even with my terrible name :D

But i thought it was good to keep ur friends close but ur enemies closer, I was only doing that don't get mad :whistle:

Lmaooooo look at that Razzy the ban worked wonders, ur sense of humor has improved hahaha calling urself a man, cracked me up :rofl: :rofl:

Don't lie you clearly missed me, or else you would not have hit me up even with my terrible name :D

But i thought it was good to keep ur friends close but ur enemies closer, I was only doing that don't get mad :whistle:

LOL.

You are a sad coconut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom