What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trans-humanism is BS, the reason people don't have answers is because they don't think and because of hubris- you never needed all the answers right at that very moment- there is no question that exists, has existed or will exist that cannot be answered- IN DUE TIME.

Idiots 3000-2000 years back didn't know why stuff happened and so they cooked up khiyali pulao- those had come before had done the same- those who came afterwards did the same. No one bothered to notice that a thousand un-answered questions from back then have already been answered. And the questions that plague you today will be answered tomorrow. It is the fear of mortality, not the mortality of the body of the conscience that drives man to religion and thus we need paradise. Here is a though- you may live (on an average and sans any exigent circumstances) for say a period of 40-60 years on the lower end, then you're body will cease functioning and then PITCH BLACK- NOTHING! IS THAT SO TERRIBLE?

Lots of people will die- no mercy- not even towards family, relatives and friends. Deal? That means even people like @Oscar sir will have to be put down- he's a believer. I am talking neo-kemalist movement. Death to the believers. :agree:

Only a 1000 quotas for people who've done AMAZING things (I am talking Jonas Salk level amazing) and are yet believers- they maybe spared.
lets say transhumanisn is BS but you and i both know that with this rate of population growth there's no future of humankind ..... lets say that at max we have resources for 80-85 years (actually we have only 6-7 decades ) ... what happens after that ????

our best chance of long-term survival is 3 billion population ..........

a nuclear war is crucial for the survival of humankind !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
lets say transhumanisn is BS but you and i both know that with this rate of population growth there's no future of humankind ..... lets say that at max we have resources for 80-85 years (actually we have only 6-7 decades ) ... what happens after that ????

our best chance of long-term survival is 3 billion population ..........

a nuclear war is crucial for the survival of humankind !!!

Yes yes we must have nuclear war. @Hyperion set the plan in motion. I already know your first target so no need to brief me at the moment. First a broadband nuclear Holocaust then smaller tactical strikes AND FINALLY the personal shotgun and flamethrower segment. :)

we the gods has only one repatitive riff.... but

somewhere in the middle of the song

Since our chats of yesterday, and Manti introducing me to some soothing music, I have become a pacificist..... no more bloodshed...... it's just me, zzzzzzuuuuuuuu, and our pet goats......... :D

Yes yes we must have nuclear war. @Hyperion set the plan in motion. I already know your first target so no need to brief me at the moment. First a broadband nuclear Holocaust then smaller tactical strikes AND FINALLY the personal shotgun and flamethrower segment. :)

Since our chats of yesterday, and Manti introducing me to some soothing music, I have become a pacificist..... no more bloodshed...... it's just me, zzzzzzuuuuuuuu, and our pet goats......... :D

OH NO! Don't chicken out now! See, @RAMPAGE sees the sense in a global nuclear war too, We MUST have one. ABSOLUTELY MUST. AND @Manticore NEEDS TO BE KILLED IF HIS ACTIVITIES SHALL PROPAGATE PACIFISM.

this above song at 5.20 is a good representative of early anathema [with different vocalist], after that there were 2 more phases of anathema

Exactly..... that is what I was going to say.... 05:15. 05:17 (first session finishes) and 05:20 that's where the "ding dong", thing begins.... very calming....... just finished it...... not bad .... not bad at all.......

~we the gods

at 5;20 time stamp-- we the gods

thats where i tart listening

gm guys...
good-morning-smiley-emoticon.gif

Where are you tonight?
Wild flower in starlit heaven
Still enchanted in flight
Obsessions lament to freedom

A Timeless word, the meanings changed
But I'm still burning in your flames
Incessant, lustral masquerade