What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Oscar you have a murderous cat? Can it be trained to follow complicated instructions and discriminate between/identify anthropomorphous targets?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion I had a beautiful dream a week back, that I had nuked every major religious center in the world. :) Ah then to posit the question, "is he not capable or does he not care?". Akin to your obsession with nuking Jhang, just on a larger scale.

Anyone who likes a piece of this freshly oven baked xbox 360 ?
IMG_20130830_173942_zps397ec4eb.jpg

@Hyperion I had a beautiful dream a week back, that I had nuked every major religious center in the world. :) Ah then to posit the question, "is he not capable or does he not care?". Akin to your obsession with nuking Jhang, just on a larger scale.

Is it me or you have actually had a wrong dream.....why wpuld u nuke a religious center :blink:

Is it me or you have actually had a wrong dream.....why wpuld u nuke a religious center :blink:

NOT "A", ALL! :) AND I MEAN ALL, MILLIONS AND MAYBE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE "SENT TO THEIR RESPECTIVE GODS"- FULFILLING PERHAPS THEIR GREATEST WISH. If believers can kill non-believers (people who don't follow the religion which the particular believers tend to hold as true) then atheists should start targeting EVERY religion there is. Cleanse this world of all the detritus that has held it back for so long, absent religion man himself would have become akin to god by now.
@Hyperion What say you? Time for global Kemalism- you know Kemal made one mistake- he forgot that the people and ideology he had vanquished would continue to exist outside the Turkish state- surrounding it- ONLY to seep back in slowly and surely in an irreversible manner. True victory could only have been achieved if he had scorched the larger neighborhood around Turkey to ashes- casualties be damned.

Morning people.... crap.... overslept I guess...... :blink:

NOT "A", ALL! :) AND I MEAN ALL, MILLIONS AND MAYBE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE "SENT TO THEIR RESPECTIVE GODS"- FULFILLING PERHAPS THEIR GREATEST WISH. If believers can kill non-believers (people who don't follow the religion which the particular believers tend to hold as true) then atheists should start targeting EVERY religion there is. Cleanse this world of all the detritus that has held it back for so long, absent religion man himself would have become akin to god by now.
dude when a human cannot find answers he turns to his gods ...... you can kill every believer on earth but humankind will keep turning to god.

p.s. i'm a big supporter of transhumanism philosophy .....

i say lets ready the technology within 10-12 years and than the super humans can nuke the other world starting from the most populous countries ...... 1 billion super humans will be enough .... lets nuke the other 6 billion dumba$$ human population :D !!!
@Hyperion what say you :devil:

Dude, I just woke up... can't even see the display....... :woot:

If it's Kemalism you are talking about..... hell yeah, bring it on...... :D

@Hyperion What say you? Time for global Kemalism- you know Kemal made one mistake- he forgot that the people and ideology he had vanquished would continue to exist outside the Turkish state- surrounding it- ONLY to seep back in slowly and surely in an irreversible manner. True victory could only have been achieved if he had scorched the larger neighborhood around Turkey to ashes- casualties be damned.

dude when a human cannot find answers he turns to his gods ...... you can kill ever believer on earth but humankind will keep turning to god.

p.s. i'm a big supporter of transhumanism philosophy .....

i say lets ready the technology within 10-12 years and than the super humans can nuke the other world starting from the most populous countries ...... 1 billion super humans will be enough .... lets nuke the other 6 billion dumba$$ human population :D !!!

Trans-humanism is BS, the reason people don't have answers is because they don't think and because of hubris- you never needed all the answers right at that very moment- there is no question that exists, has existed or will exist that cannot be answered- IN DUE TIME.

Idiots 3000-2000 years back didn't know why stuff happened and so they cooked up khiyali pulao- those who had come before had done the same- those who came afterwards did the same. No one bothered to notice that a thousand un-answered questions from back then have already been answered. And the questions that plague you today will be answered tomorrow. It is the fear of mortality, not the mortality of the body but of the conscience that drives mankind towards religion and thus we need paradise. Here is a thought- you may live (on an average and sans any exigent circumstances) for say a period of 40-60 years on the lower end, then your body will cease functioning and then PITCH BLACK- NOTHING! IS THAT SO TERRIBLE?

Dude, I just woke up... can't even see the display....... :woot:

If it's Kemalism you are talking about..... hell yeah, bring it on...... :D

Lots of people will die- no mercy- not even towards family, relatives and friends. Deal? That means even people like @Oscar sir will have to be put down- he's a believer. I am talking neo-kemalist movement. Death to the believers. :agree:

Only a 1000 quotas for people who've done AMAZING things (I am talking Jonas Salk level amazing) and are yet believers- they maybe spared.
@Imran Khan shall be the supreme leader.

Whaaaaaaaaat........ :woot:

Ok, as long as I get to keep my pet goats...... :D

Only a 1000 quotas for people who've done AMAZING things (I am talking Jonas Salk level amazing) and are yet believers- they maybe spared.
@Imran Khan shall be the supreme leader.

Whaaaaaaaaat........ :woot:

Ok, as long as I get to keep my pet goats...... :D

pet goats, favorite movie stars- after we convert them- being shallow they'll convert anyway.

No ZY though- sorry. Only 3 normal believers maybe spared in addition to the 1000 special ones.

Dude, zee is already there.... and I want to keep my pet shepherd as well...... you know who that is....... :laughcry:

pet goats, favorite movie stars- after we convert them- being shallow they'll convert anyway.

No ZY though- sorry. Only 3 normal believers maybe spared in addition to the 1000 special ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom