What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all. I don't like exaggerations or fanboy-ishness at all.

believing what they say constitute fanboyism ... one should display extreme caution and skeptism when dealing with these guys ... at least DRDO.

look at ur face in mirror n then ask me of anythin like this:undecided:

Whats wrong with my face ? Its just fine ! :pissed:

You on the other hand look like this : :P

Abida-Parveen-at-Union-Square-2.jpg

believing what they say constitute fanboyism ... one should display extreme caution and skeptism when dealing with these guys ... at least DRDO.

I do. I confirm quite a few things- for example like I stated- I hunted down the application for the S-band TRM patents once CABS strated parading the indigenous AEW&C. Similarly I can point out most of the foreign components as well as in-house manufactured components, you simply need to stay away from the news papers and the random statements issued once every month. Part of the reason you have such confusion and indiocy abounding is also because of the Pi$$ poor quality of ALL our journalists and reporting agencies- AND I MEAN ALL WITHOUT ANY QUALIFICATIONS. For example the indigenous Arudhra radar isn't indigenous at all- its a license produced Israeli EL/M-2084 system. Just don't get stuck on wiki- and if you must then check the references given at the least. Being able to ask the right people the right questions helps too.

such threads can quickly turn into anti-mod / mod criticism threads ... and eventually they are deleted or moved to ghq .. i reckon thats why awsome locled it other than the fact its posted in the wrong subforum

you can mention him in this thread if you like

ok.. can you post the video here at least... i dont know how to do it.. :D

ok.. can you post the video here at least... i dont know how to do it.. :D

yar rehne do -- baloch freedom movement, bugti freedom movement, kargil, 71 partition, rape city of world etc were the topics he was infracted on however we liked his gesture and the thread is still there .. but lets not treat him like a hero

you have no idea how many PMs we get demanding justifications -- PMs for their pms

yar rehne do -- baloch freedom movement, bugti freedom movement, kargil, 71 partition, rape city of world etc were the topics he was infracted on however we liked his gesture and the thread is still there .. but lets not treat him like a hero

you have no idea how many PMs we get demanding justifications -- PMs for their pms

yaar i am not making him hero ... i find the video funny... :lol:
anyway .. rehne do.

@Manticore, yara.......

And btw, we missed DP...... :blink:

I mean WTFFFFFFFFF :hang2:

One of my all time favs.... love the song..... :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom