What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaro, I think I'll go sleep..... kinda late here....... good night all of you, really had loads of fun..... :)

And a huge pappi for you........ muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :kiss3:

@ZYXW

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion.............I have not been happier to see ANYONE as I am to see you back, esp. right now <3 I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!! :* ...I wish I could put into words the effect your name has on me. Such a stressful day and all I had to see was u online to make me forget about it all...thank you :smitten: :smitten:

I will come on later tn and read and reply to everything. Just in a stressful situation right now....but just was checking something and saw you and then this was my face --> :woot:
But babes, go to bed! Get rest and sweet dreams! I will talk to you about everything tomorrow, really wish I could chat right now :kiss3: I missedddddddd youuuuu veryyyy muchhhhh! <3333

@Hyperion.............I have not been happier to see ANYONE as I am to see you back, esp. right now <3 I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!! :* ...I wish I could put into words the effect your name has on me. Such a stressful day and all I had to see was u online to make me forget about it all...thank you :smitten: :smitten:

I will come on later tn and read and reply to everything. Just in a stressful situation right now....but just was checking something and saw you and then this was my face --> :woot:
But babes, go to bed! Get rest and sweet dreams! I will talk to you about everything tomorrow, really wish I could chat right now :kiss3: I missedddddddd youuuuu veryyyy muchhhhh! <3333

you n BB here :P

yeh dun start da show to early dudette:cray: let us atleast hav our BreakFast so then will watch it wid popcorns:pop:

abi maza nae aeyga :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom