What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: I don't even know a ken, sounds like mantis a fan though.

he is a guru singer-- he has gotten hold of a barbie doll while being both bold and bald

regarding the easy / hard part i wont comment -- ken will giude you through the loopholes and in and outs of the music business

The "P" phase? Well, it's a feeling I'm not acquainted with....... :D

Then you woke up. :lol:

Obviously you have had ample experience with said phase or you would not be able to detect my symptoms. :azn:

Where is everyone else? @hinduguy did you get infracted from our spat? How many you got? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, don't ask.... I hate those dolls....... I had to attend several make-believe marriages that my sister used to have of her dolls.... :blink:

Horrible memories..... :rofl:

:rofl: I don't even know a ken, sounds like mantis a fan though.

Chall bay salay...... I am a Doc who cures people with sissy symptoms, so I know them, when I see them...... I don't need to have suffered similar affliction to spot it in you........ :devil:

Obviously you have had ample experience with said phase or you would not be able to detect my symptoms. :azn:

Where is everyone else? @hinduguy did you get infracted from our spat? How many you got? :lol:

@hinduguy my anunt forced me to take sleeping pill..
But i just coffee afterwards
:rofl:

Dude, don't ask.... I hate those dolls....... I had to attend several make-believe marriages that my sister used to have of her dolls.... :blink:

Horrible memories..... :rofl:

Thank God my sisters were never into dolls but they did subject me to other tortures. :undecided:

Chall bay salay...... I am a Doc who cures people with sissy symptoms, so I know them, when I see them...... I don't need to have suffered similar affliction to spot it in you........ :devil:

I spend half my days whooping people for fun, if I am a sissy then God bless me with more sissyness. :chilli:

Abbay....... tu to serious ho jata hai....... :D

Mambi baby..... idher aa, pappi day......... :kiss3:

Thank God my sisters were never into dolls but they did subject me to other tortures. :undecided:

I spend half my days whooping people for fun, if I am a sissy then God bless me with more sissyness. :chilli:

i got 1 infra 1 warning ..total 2 infra now I think .. all because of you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom