What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got 1 infra 1 warning ..total 2 infra now I think .. all because of you..

Cry me a river, turns out my infra had expired so now I got two from yesterday along with a warning. You got out lucky. :azn:

yar hyp-- km has admitted something on record here ... and he has offered to give me a discount.. does it make me ken???

Yara Mambi, koi interesting Arbee or Persian thread running? Feel like bashing few people...... :devil:

Tera dost mera dushman. :azn:

jkjk hinduguys alright all things considered.

What do you want me to say here??????? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

yar hyp-- km has admitted something on record here ... and he has offered to give me a discount.. does it make me ken???

sleeping pills? are you not too young for that?
:rofl: well I do need those.
Btw I put 4table spoon Cofee in a very small tea cup and 5 spoons of sugar to reduce the bitter taste.
Thats how i like coffee Jet black and extremly bitter but that also makes it extremely extremely potent!

Yara Mambi, koi interesting Arbee or Persian thread running? Feel like bashing few people...... :devil:

Idk yaar got to tread lightly until my infra go away. I don't like those threads the arbiz always try to bash Persians by bringing up Islam they spread fitna saachi I would kick their heads in if I had the chance.

What do you want me to say here??????? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
fcuk off turk.. I feel irani now.. just finished watching the white balloon.. :cheesy:

Today they were doing it another way...... they ganged up with the Hebrews and were talking so much nonsense, I told someone to close that thread, it was getting way out of hand...... :blink:

Idk yaar got to tread lightly until my infra go away. I don't like those threads the arbiz always try to bash Persians my bringing up Islam they spread fitna saachi I would kick their heads in if I had the chance.

You might as well go woozoo read fajr and come back here. Its like 5 am there now, no?

Today they were doing it another way...... they ganged up with the Hebrews and were talking so much nonsense, I told someone to close that thread, it was getting way out of hand...... :blink:

That mozam something zionist is a retard and runs his mouth, you know he is a lil fellow in person by the amount of sht he says.

:rofl: well I do need those.
Btw I put 4table spoon Cofee in a very small tea cup and 5 spoons of sugar to reduce the bitter taste.
Thats how i like coffee Jet black and extremly bitter but that also makes it extremely extremely potent!

why would you eat sleeping pill + black coffee ... you are insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom