What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never had pizza with some chicken topping? :woot:

Chicken topping Pizza and Chicken tikka Pizza are not the same thing.....Chicken topping in the US is white grilled chicken.....Chicken tikka has spices in it...not sure how they get all the spices up on the pizza and how it tastes after baking it with the spices!

Chicken topping Pizza and Chicken tikka Pizza are not the same thing.....Chicken topping in the US is white grilled chicken.....Chicken tikka has spices in it...not sure how they get all the spices up on the pizza and how it tastes after baking it with the spices!

Just like the white chicken ...they use chicken tikka slice it and use it as toppings..... its delicious :smart:

yaar @KingMamba93 show him how to have fun :P
@Armstrong chicken tikka pizza say tum yaad atay ho :ashamed:

Last edited by a moderator:

I have had chicken tikka flavor as well though from some desi eatin. :D

@balixd check this out!
556336_501291589952636_1744528701_n.jpg

arre.. the chicken tikka is already processed and kept in frozen form.. they dont put chicken tikka curry on pizza... :cheesy:

Just like the white chicken ...they use chicken tikka slice it and use it as toppings..... its delicious :smart:

yaar @KingMamba93 show him how to have fun :P
@Armstrong chicken tikka pizza say tum yaad atay ho :ashamed:

My idea of fun is not chicken tikka pizza, I just did not see how he never had. :P

arre.. the chicken tikka is already processed and kept in frozen form.. they dont put chicken tikka curry on pizza... :cheesy:

Then I can buy a Chicken pizza and re cook the chicken bits with spices and put it back again to make Chicken Tikka Pizza!

I have no desi pizza stores around:cry:...its the freakin south.....you only find Pappa John's and other crap....and guns!

Georgia right? I was about to say here in NYC Pakistani community is pretty tight so there is enough culture to go around, perhaps too much imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom