What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi kadhu....oh i mean loki ...tonight i had loki in dinner :pop:
Hi everybody :wave:

@Argus Panoptes

Pretty and young ones are a bonus. Bag two doctors, get control of their life and money,get some capital gains and smoke cubans . :D
@balixd

Finding a doctor wife has more advantages than the disadvantages.

Life is all about trade offs :drag:

zara kabhi Ripha medical uni ya AMC ke bahir jana pata lagh jaye ga....they are soooo cute....:smitten:

true that....doctor has more advantages than disadvantages.......(i see little monter;inhouse- lurking in the dark watching us)

Last edited by a moderator:
hi kadhu....oh i mean loki ...tonight i had loki in dinner :pop:

zara kabhi Ripha medical uni ya AMC ke bahir jana pata lagh jaye ga....they are soooo cute....:smitten:

true that....doctor has more advantages than disadvantages.......(i see little monter;inhouse- lurking in the dark watching us)

usko samajh bhi nahi aye k tunay kya bongi mari ha :omghaha:

Loki is my favorite vegetable :D

I had it too during lunch today :D
you are the first person i have seen who is happy even though he was called kadhu :D
@Mani2020 konsi bongi...loki wali ya AMC wali :what:

alpha6 was me,btw why did i get banned :undecided:
@WebMaster - this guy is asking you something....he is demanding justice and accountability....why was he banned? according to him it is not a crime to have multiple IDs :rofl:

you are the first person i have seen who is happy even though he was called kadhu :D
@Mani2020 konsi bongi...loki wali ya AMC wali :what:

Oh noes....I've always been honored being named after a humble vegetable :D

Good News for KPK

Former HEC Chairman "Dr Ata ur Rehman" has been nominated by the PTI Leadership as advisor on Education in KPK.

cute-kid-jumping-and-falling-off.gif

Good News for KPK

Former HEC Chairman "Dr Ata ur Rehman" has been nominated by the PTI Leadership as advisor on Education in KPK.
that is a good news man......even if they get to bring in reforms in just one sector be it education, health or LEA that will be an achievement but i still pray for more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom