What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dearest, darling of mine...... that would be cruel....... to charge all our citizens, they may revolt..... :kiss3:
anyone can be an emperor during peaceful times, but the true ones are those that can stick during terrible times.....let them revolt...i have you, you have me...since when did anyone else matter :P

Go home you are just jealous :omghaha:

funny-Kristen-Stewart-open-mouth.jpg

who are the friendliest people in bd? is it dhaka ppl?

There are two types of Dhaka people...New-Dhakaia and Old-Dhakaia....New Dhakias are pretty much a mixture of people from everywhere....except for some people like me whose previous generations were born and bred in New-Dhaka....Old-Dhakias are more traditional....their families have been here for a pretty long time....they are very friendly but sometimes sound a bit arrogant as they are part of the Mughal culture!Even though many of them are rich they dress simple but eat like kings....In general the whole country is pretty friendly except for the Noakhali part(that's where Labong is from).

If he does that, I have some special ones ready just for you..... Z class....... :cheesy:

Think of this as the essential dance before we get acquainted over the email........ :kiss3:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO (Ugh they need to get more intimate emoticons :rofl: )

It's been a year, Hypey, everyone is immune to us flirting by now.....though you intrigue me...I thought u'd lose interest a while back :P

My dad's side from Gazipur Dhaka and Rajshahi.... my mom's side from Khulna and later my mom's side grandma and grandpa shifted to Burma.

My mom's from Khulna too...My dad's family is from Narayanganj adjacent to Gazipur.Did your family migrate in 47 or 71?

There are two types of Dhaka people...New-Dhakaia and Old-Dhakaia....New Dhakias are pretty much a mixture of people from everywhere....except for some people like me whose previous generations were born and bred in New-Dhaka....Old-Dhakias are more traditional....their families have been here for a pretty long time....they are very friendly but sometimes sound a bit arrogant as they are part of the Mughal culture!Even though many of them are rich they dress simple but eat like kings....In general the whole country is pretty friendly except for the Noakhali part(that's where Labong is from).

Why what is problem with Noakhali part ?

Tell me something..... in this one year, did I ever hit on anyone other than you? Forget everything before you said Hi...and I said, I think I will like you very much.... :woot:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO (Ugh they need to get more intimate emoticons :rofl: )

It's been a year, Hypey, everyone is immune to us flirting by now.....though you intrigue me...I thought u'd lose interest a while back :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom