What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom's from Khulna too...My dad's family is from Narayanganj adjacent to Gazipur.Did your family migrate in 47 or 71?

46...................... My mom dad, all born in Kolkata.......

There are two types of Dhaka people...New-Dhakaia and Old-Dhakaia....New Dhakias are pretty much a mixture of people from everywhere....except for some people like me whose previous generations were born and bred in New-Dhaka....Old-Dhakias are more traditional....their families have been here for a pretty long time....they are very friendly but sometimes sound a bit arrogant as they are part of the Mughal culture!Even though many of them are rich they dress simple but eat like kings....In general the whole country is pretty friendly except for the Noakhali part(that's where Labong is from).

lolz.. is not noakhali the place where riot happened in 47? labong has reason to be angry ..:angel:

Abbay elmo kamm thee.... yaad hai kaisay jaan bachayee thee???? :D

apka bhai hai nah...toh adaat tain bhi appkay gahi hain ur highness :rofl:

Just kidding....it's okay....every love story needs an obstacle....he can be ours :D

lolz.. is not noakhali the place where riot happened in 47? labong has reason to be angry ..:angel:

Noakhali is the place where they stole Gandhi's goat and ate it....its pretty much screwed up....their people tend to stick together and usually try to stay isolated from others....

Tell me something..... in this one year, did I ever hit on anyone other than you? Forget everything before you said Hi...and I said, I think I will like you very much.... :woot:

I concur.....but constant flirting for a year now...heck babes, even I am impressed with myself....haha....No guy remains that interested for this long....and neither does any girl... :P

Not even a request for a hint on any personal info..... beat that! :D

I concur.....but constant flirting for a year now...heck babes, even I am impressed with myself....haha....No guy remains that interested for this long....and neither does any girl... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom