What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
The word you were looking for is "boseeda"....... :kiss3:

Never mind, you're the Queen.... you can use whatever you want, and that will be placed in "official" vocabulary, pronto! :D

Itni burri playbook tumhari hi ho sakti hai :rofl:

ehem ehem anything else I can offer to make up for the shares ;) ......no not that silly :D LMFAO

Give me the .75% share first, i'll take the 51% myself, i'm quite good at 'retrievals'. :P

The word you were looking for is "boseeda"....... :kiss3:

Never mind, you're the Queen.... you can use whatever you want, and that will be placed in "official" vocabulary, pronto! :D
babyyyyyy my urdu sucks.......it's ok, i'll get a hot instructor to correct me....ehem ehem...I mean....ah....you....of course, you babes can correct me :D LOL

All differentiation's of that word belong to you...... Pleasure..... - P...... leisure....... etc etc.......... TYPE B+1

Negative....how can the word pleasure be used in a sentence where there is no mention of me.....TYPE B ;)

hullo farig log
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
gud morning n gud day :wave:

Are you from Dhaka ?

Yeah...born and bred....My grandpa came to Dhaka to work in State Bank of Pakistan....My Great-grandfather lived and died in Narayanganj!He lived in Saudi-Arabia(or whatever it was called back then) for 24 years and became a Maulana...Unfortunately we don't know where he was born or where he went to Arabia from!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom