What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course she does..... else she wouldn't be your wife! :smitten:

Yara, I've listened to all of them.... have heard them live even.... dissected their brains.... chatted with them..... delved deep into poetry....... talked to scholars on meaning of life......... thanks to the Almighty, I haven't wasted a moment in my life.......

Indeed!!! But I also love her!!!! I love her two, three, four and five!!!

Now that's a secret and I will not reply further!!!

We need a sticky food/cuisine/travel thread......Local food......Gordon Ramsay........Anthony Bourdain!!!Should be a good idea!
Travel!!!

How many countries you been to.... Which places seen? Which cities... What attractions?

I love cooking and food, maybe not more than @Armstrong.... let's make the thread and I'll be an active participant there.... :D

We need a sticky food/cuisine/travel thread......Local food......Gordon Ramsay........Anthony Bourdain!!!Should be a good idea!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, I've listened to all of them.... have heard many of them live even (Niazi sahab, Khan sahib, Noor Jehan in a private party and many more you'll never know......).... dissected their brains.... chatted with them..... delved deep into poetry....... talked to scholars on meaning of life......... thanks to the Almighty, I haven't wasted a moment in my life.......
really ???

then tell me your favorite hindi song !!! :azn:

very good idea.. first change the size of tank ... how will you compete with alpha males here.. :lol:

My one left just two days ago..... and I miss her to bits since I dropped her at the airport... the trip back home from the airport was horrible...... my stomach hurts actually........ :cry:

I was talking about my wife.... I miss her :(

She is in Malaysia since last month... And she will be there for another one month or so :cry:

Indeed!!! But I also love her!!!! I love her two, three, four and five!!!

Now that's a secret and I will not reply further!!!

Travel!!!

How many countries you been to.... Which places seen? Which cities... What attractions?

Seen a couple of places in BD...a couple of places in the US(Georgia,NY).....My dad has traveled to 15+ countries....but i've only been to two(seen Kolkata when I was seven).....I'm sure other members have loads of experience here!

@Oscar do it... before he changes his mind..... :woot:

MODs are immune like the President of Pakistan. MODs can't be infracted ever!!!!!! The infraction button will disappear from MODs profile or the error message will appear that we can't infract a member of Staff

Yeah yeah... Shame shame!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom