What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking about my wife.... I miss her :(

She is in Malaysia since last month... And she will be there for another one month or so :cry:

Get some tickets to some resorts and pay her a surprise visit!Capture her reaction on camera and PDF will make sure it goes viral on youtube!

I can write a small PHP code for the forum, in under 5 minutes, then you can infract and ban the mods as well! :woot:

Just give me the unzended class for it..... :P

MODs are immune like the President of Pakistan. MODs can't be infracted ever!!!!!! The infraction button will disappear from MODs profile or the error message will appear that we can't infract a member of Staff.

Seen a couple of places in BD...a couple of places in the US(Georgia,NY).....My dad has traveled to 15+ countries....but i've only been to two(seen Kolkata when I was seven).....I'm sure other members have loads of experience here!

And I would like to see Dhaka........... the place from where my ancestors are...........

Get some tickets to some resorts and pay her a surprise visit!Capture her reaction on camera and PDF will make sure it goes viral on youtube!

man.. he is recently married... aur tu shaadi todna chahta hai..:cheesy:

And I would like to see Dhaka........... the place from where my ancestors are...........

I would have visited .. had the jamatis not started burning stuff.. :what:

@Zakii

what did u do in her absence :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
man.. he is recently married... aur tu shaadi todna chahta hai..:cheesy:

I would have visited .. had the jamatis not started burning stuff.. :what:

I would definitely visit someday...... most probably very soon...... One of my friend just got married, her wife is from Dhaka..... His Mother in law has invited us.... :D.... So mostly by mid next year.....

I can write a small PHP code for the forum, in under 5 minutes, then you can infract and ban the mods as well! :woot:

Just give me the unzended class for it..... :P

Reminds me a famous dialogue from another Pakistani forum where I used to be an Admin alongside few of my old friends..

We used to say "panga with MODs not changa"

That forum was shut down 4 years ago due to technical reasons so don't ask for links lol

@Zakii

what did u do in her absence :azn:

What does the parrot do after it comes out from the cage? :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
LFMAO.... panga kon lay raha hai sarkar.......... :D

I have couple of my own websites... commercial.... holidays related... huge... don't ask for links... I am also a security freak SQL/XSS/LFI zero day.... etc etc..... you get where I'm coming from? :P

Reminds me a famous dialogue from another Pakistani forum where I used to be an Admin alongside few of my old friends..

We used to say "panga with MODs not changa"

That forum was shut down 4 years ago due to technical reasons so don't ask for links lol

Long live Naswarville..... and PDF along with it..... :woot:

I would definitely visit someday...... most probably very soon...... One of my friend just got married, her wife is from Dhaka..... His Mother in law has invited us.... :D.... So mostly by mid next year.....

Hmm.......you are becoming progressive I see!:P

Seen a couple of places in BD...a couple of places in the US(Georgia,NY).....My dad has traveled to 15+ countries....but i've only been to two(seen Kolkata when I was seven).....I'm sure other members have loads of experience here!

My friend... Please send me sponsor of USA... I from Pakistan... I come USA.. pay the fees of your sponsor... I live seperate accommodation so won't bother u... I find the job myself....

??? I love to visit USA..

You my good brother I know

LFMAO.... panga kon lay raha hai sarkar.......... :D

I have couple of my own websites... commercial.... holidays related... huge... don't ask for links... I am also a security freak SQL/XSS/LFI zero day.... etc etc..... you get where I'm coming from? :P

waisey tera naya married life kesa chal raha hey bhai ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom