What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah... no contact lenses needed.... I'll look up close holding your chin in both my hands..... :D

That is a first! Most people say smile......but I can see what you're saying...although yes, I'd love to hear the explanation :P

So if I ever meet you, now I know......I must get good contact lenses :D haha

Your first mistake... right here........

You are OVER CAUTIOUS..... if this is your style, then good luck getting anything you want..... ALL GOOD THINGS IN LIFE, YOU NEED TO STEAL FROM SOMEONE.... either her parents..... her then boyfriend...... her ugly girl-friend.....

It's not a battle, rather a war that you need to prepare for...... and being cautious and shy will never aid you in your goals....

You like someone? Just tell them.... forget who's watching.......

dude wat makes you think i wouldnt have done wat you just mentioned above.....being cool and confident doesnot mean you start to brag about things on a public forum......i am more careful abt my personal stuff and i dont make it public .....apnay apnay fanday hain :D

why to name this symbol as rabia symbol...i mean wats the significance of this name in the context

Rabaa” meaning four or the fourth in Arabic has become the sign of anti-coup protests in ‪#‎Egypt‬ worldwide. It is the symbol of war against military regime & support for those who were martyred while protesting against military coup. The massacre on August 14 near Masjid ‪#‎Rabia‬ of anti-coup protesters in Egypt tried to voice their demands to the world by raising their four fingers. Rabaa al-Adawiya Square is around 180 feet wide road and almost 6 miles long & it was fully decorated by the gathering of anti-coup protesters, it is as famous as ‪#‎Tahrir‬ Square in Cairo due to resistance of hundreds of thousands of anti-coup protesters going on for more than two months. It has witnessed one of the gravest massacres of recent years. Let’s all change our DP to ‪#‎R4BIA‬ to show solidarity with our ‪#‎Egyptian‬ brethren.

Faced the 'ugly girl friend' issue many a times...they are more possessive than "soon to be x boyfriends".. developed a super technique for it long way back........ :devil:

LMFAO. you're terrible :lol:

@Mani2020 he's right though! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant answer..... you get citizen of the year award for this.... wait till 2013 comes to an end..... :D

25997960.jpg

cheers1.jpg

This is VERY sweet! I agree with what you said as well! I really hope you know that you are one of the most respected ppl for me on this forum, so this coming from you means a lot! :)

Btw....pakistanisage, the name fits you well haha :P

Thanks my dear, it means a lot especially coming from you.

I am sure I have mentioned before, it boggles my mind to think how someone as young as you are has it all together so well.

Needless to say, I am a big fan of yours.

As for my nick, that is purely DELUSIONAL STUFF and I neither believe it nor take it seriously.

In fact it is so delusional that it has a comic outcome which is why I retained it for its comical value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom