What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess the bike!
577289_175260519324832_1119137348_n.jpg

p.s. Its not me

...........Yamaha R1

btw @ZYXW if you ever decide to leave @Hyperion or he leaves you .....i am always open for you .....dont shy lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo :rofl:

pardon me fake emperor empress pe line marnay k liye :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Faced the 'ugly girl friend' issue many a times...they are more possessive than "soon to be x boyfriends".. developed a super technique for it long way back........ :devil:

LMFAO..... nope that issue is only with a certain type of girls I feel.....I help my friends make decisions but when it comes to me, i occasionally ask a select few for advice but always tell them my decisions rather than asking, so no one is ever given enough authority to get possessive ;) But haha I know what you mean, I have seen it :lol: may I ask what the technique is? let me guess flirting with them instead! :P

No, befriending them *first*..... getting into their heads..... and making them hate themselves..... it's all in delivery babes..... all can be done within a short time span of two to three days..... once they are down, you make the move, and make them feel guilty if they interfere.... it's an art..... you hone it with practice.... :D

Once it's all done..... separating the one you like from the side-kick.... that's phase two.... but has to be accomplished within a week...... you can't afford to be too slow about it... :P

LMFAO..... nope that issue is only with a certain type of girls I feel.....I help my friends make decisions but when it comes to me, i occasionally ask a select few for advice but always tell them my decisions rather than asking, so no one is ever given enough authority to get possessive ;) But haha I know what you mean, I have seen it :lol: may I ask what the technique is? let me guess flirting with them instead! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom