What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one can attain the sophistication of the Emperor.... btw, in real life, I'm not tharki at ALL...... :whistle:

Hahahahahaha Completed my masters at the age of 23 :P you're like my lil sister she'll complete her graduation in 26 (I'm sure)

You're only 20 but your age of tharkiness is more than 50 but still you can't access our emperor's level @Hyperion

Ok, if you were studying Quran, then it's fine. Not a problem. Age is just a number.

Yara i started doing hifz when i was 10 and completed in 2 years so i had to skip two classes .

anyways i can complete my BE at 25 instead of 24 .

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah.... I'm an admirer of beautiful things.... I don't judge....... whether they are Turkish, Pakistani, English, Chinese...... Muslim/Christian/Jew/Hindu...... I give everyone an equal chance to succeed........... succeed in getting into my _____... :D

Never judge people..... the Almighty shall send them ALL your way......... :P

You live in turkey and still you're not tharki (unbelievable) :whistle:

Nah.... I'm an admirer of beautiful things.... I don't judge....... whether they are Turkish, Pakistani, English, Chinese...... Muslim/Christian/Jew/Hindu...... I give everyone an equal chance to succeed........... succeed in getting into my _____... :D

Never judge people..... the Almighty shall send them ALL your way......... :P

Ahan ahan i thought admiration is also part of tharkiness :P

:astagh: mai kab sai tharki ho gia. :blink:

Jabse naswerville may registration krwai hai apne :P

Nope. It's not. It's part of prayers. Thanking God for his creation, his ultimate good taste, emphasis to detail...... and then his gift of free-will bestowed upon us, to appreciate his handiwork in different mediums...... :cheesy:

Ahan ahan i thought admiration is also part of tharkiness :P

Jabse naswerville may registration krwai hai apne :P

NOW NEVER ASK ME ABOUT *MEDIUMS* :woot:

Lala, maine bhee parson kuch aisa hee kia tha.... jab begum or bhanjian gaye thay........ goli kha kay ...... kuttay bech kay 12 ghanttay so gayya.... :D

@Hyperion

I slept for 13 hours today....maza agaya. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom