What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW Getting out of here for the duration of the night. You? Back in NY?

I never did get that hug, or get to cop that feel OR the apple pie! :pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZYXW Getting out of here for the duration of the night. You? Back in NY?

I never did get that hug, or get to cop that feel OR the apple pie! :pissed:

LOL where you heading? :azn: ehem ehem
Nah I had to visit DC as soon as i got here, now finally gonna be home in 3 hours and have to unpack soo much stuff...btw there is a global UN conference for students this monday, any of ur friends attending? :P

Oh you want the hug.......what's in it for me? haha :D

@ZYXW hey girl! me fine just in office....didnt do a thing today... :rofl: boss will be back tomorrow so will be busy then :P
@KingMamba93 hi sadday Urdu speaking Bengali Tamil :woot: man you are a cocktail :cheesy:

@Talon :astagh: I am a martial punjabi mujhe ja bengali aur tamil banadiya. :rofl:

@ZYXW hey girl! me fine just in office....didnt do a thing today... :rofl: boss will be back tomorrow so will be busy then :P
@KingMamba93 hi sadday Urdu speaking Bengali Tamil :woot: man you are a cocktail :cheesy:

Lmaooo that's my girl haha....hey do you get promotions and stuff??
Really? I feel for you.....but it's better to be busy than have nothing to do I am guessing....bc when the latter happens, you end up having to chat with me :rofl:

Lmaooo that's my girl haha....hey do you get promotions and stuff??
Really? I feel for you.....but it's better to be busy than have nothing to do I am guessing....bc when the latter happens, you end up having to chat with me :rofl:
:cray: oh the torture!

Can I get ur email from @Mani2020

@Talon :astagh: I am a martial punjabi mujhe ja bengali aur tamil banadiya. :rofl:

martial? u sure u gonna go with that?

what is a martial punjabi?

court martial hoa wa hai?! :unsure:

Patanai saachi paar the hindus tell me one of us is equal to ten of them. I have never been told this by anyone but them though but I guess that makes me martial. :whistle:

Sometimes you can flush all you want but there’s just that one floater that won’t go down. - justified
@Hyperion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom