What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Naswarville ? I am new here so excuse my naivety.

You are now within the bounds of the empire. In simple terms we are free folk, forever matching our might against those who seek to oppress us (mods), quick in granting our favor and quick to wrath.

More aptly we are vella folks passing away time here.:agree:

For further queries contact @Armstrong, be very careful in addressing him though since he has taken to crushing those who offend him under the bottom of his favorite buffalo.

Addendum:- @RAMPAGE is not the "Capo", he's more like the village idiot.

The only authority here belongs to the Emperor @Hyperion and his consort @ZYXW. Well at least all the "visible" authority.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm fine , whats up with u ...

what r u doin here without hyperion ????

I am heading back to nyc right now, so was bored....yeah I was thinking that too, where is @Hyperion...babes you were terribly missed this whole week :P

You are now within the bounds of the empire. In simple terms we are free folk, forever matching our might against those who seek to oppress us (mods), quick in granting our favor and quick to wrath.

More aptly we are vella folks passing away time here.:agree:

For further queries contact @Armstrong, be very careful in addressing him though since he has taken to crushing those who offend him under the bottom of his favorite buffalo.

Addendum:- @RAMPAGE is not the "Capo", he's more like the village idiot.

The only authority here belongs to the Emperor @Hyperion and his consort @ZYXW. Well at least all the "visible" authority.

Lmaooooo HI DILLI!! :D
What ya doin? :P haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom