What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooooooooh such a horrible thing to see!:D

And the worst part was, just before I was planning to actively roll with a silent (t) in that thread, it got closed.:meeting: All build ups gone in vein.

I was asking whether you have powercut in islamabad... as it is capital city.. armstrong was saying his city (I guess lahore) faces nearly 6 hrs of so..
and @HRK is not even online.. his village has 23 hr cut.. :frown:
what r generators for :P

Last edited by a moderator:
I was asking whether you have powercut in islamabad... as it is capital city.. armstrong was saying his city (I guess lahore) faces nearly 6 hrs of so..
u ever heard about the fires in the sacred shrines of persia and arabia that never went out,well my pc is as sacred as them :P
@hinduguy @HRK @Talon recommend some medival/comedy tv series

how dare u to call Karachi a village :pissed:

though here powercut is 4 time a day for 2 and half hours on regular basis......:cry:

how dare u to call Karachi a village :pissed:

though here powercut is 4 time a day for 2 and half hours on regular basis......:cry:
i heard there was no powercut in karachi nowadays

u ever heard about the fires in the sacred shrines of persia and arabia that never went out,well my pc is as sacred as them :P

just watch zindagi gulzar hai...............:whistle:

How can you have so much power cuts, how do you manage it? It's anyhow so hot in our countries on top of that power cuts, why don't you folks catch your Govt. folks by collar and settle this. This is a big issue and should be settled.I know it as we used to face this earlier. Now the situation has improved and hardly there are power cuts.

its a political propaganda......

there are few area like the surroundings of Billawal hose......some adjacent vicinity of 90.....and NA-250 43 polling stations (some DHA area)......... :whistle: are the blessed localities of Karachi......

I dont know your taste.. but I usually watch british comedy.. now a days.. I am mostly watching panel shows... like QI , or 'Would I lie to you' or 'mock the week'....
tv series main , 'miranda' (you will hate it), 'pramface' (you will like it) .. 'him and her' (you might hate it)

You should defnitely watch QI, its informative and funny.

How can you have so much power cuts, how do you manage it? It's anyhow so hot in our countries on top of that power cuts, why don't you folks catch your Govt. folks by collar and settle this. This is a big issue and should be settled.I know it as we used to face this earlier. Now the situation has improved and hardly there are power cuts.
lots of projects r underway,now that the corrupt government has gone we will see progress,the shortfall is 8600mw and approximately 15000mw projects r underway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom