What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you enjoy my bashing... oooops.... batting style on the other thread(s)? :D

@Hyperion, bro mann gye ap ke expertise ko........:D

use the word "crappy" ,couple of more times and see the magic......You are playing with the emotions with a huge bat in your hand.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Which one?
Rehnay do mujhay khud yaad nai hai...Just remember 2-3 indians quoted me so wanted to reply...itna lambha reply tiyar kiya tha with references....khair...me happy kid will get them next time on a diff thread :angel:

Rehnay do mujhay khud yaad nai hai...Just remember 2-3 indians quoted me so wanted to reply...itna lambha reply tiyar kiya tha with references....khair...me happy kid will get them next time on a diff thread :angel:
@Talon ye hogi Will you apologize to Muslims you killed?

@Talon ye hogi Will you apologize to Muslims you killed?
@RAMPAGE yeaa...thats the 1 I think :unsure: I know I was on that thread...par now I dont even remember what I wanted to say so let it go :tup:

@RAMPAGE yeaa...thats the 1 I think :unsure: I know I was on that thread...par now I dont even remember what I wanted to say so let it go :tup:
me don't care i just wanted ur thanks :P

Hey guyz ........... how are you? just came in again here, after seeing a thread getting closed in front of my eyes.:cool:

sorry didn't get ya
I was asking whether you have powercut in islamabad... as it is capital city.. armstrong was saying his city (I guess lahore) faces nearly 6 hrs of so..
and @HRK is not even online.. his village has 23 hr cut.. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom