What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ZY how r u? Essays?

Btw .I have an english annual paper the day after tommorow!
I find english the easiest. I always Top in English :pakistan:
im well thank you for asking. No finished the semester, just one research paper left. LOL oh do you? thats good to hear. Goodluck with that! :P How are you though?

Hi ZY how r u? Essays?

Btw .I have an english annual paper the day after tommorow!
I find english the easiest. I always Top in English :pakistan:
i assure u that i didn't hacked any of ur btw someone on this form did and i warn him and i know its not u @Alpha1 .now i warn the violators that u don't have any right to hack any members account related to this form,and if u use my id again i will report u to PTA ,i assure u that i will make sure that u will not be able to use the web in pakistan again,regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah: "Let go" but you seem too anxious to escape yourself! :D

Go woman, you are free to go.... NEXT PLEASE... :D

But emperor, you should let go of things you love and if they come back to you then they are truly yours....afraid i won't come back huh? :whistle: LOLOLOL

Yeah: "Let go" but you seem too anxious to escape yourself! :D

Go woman, you are free to go.... NEXT PLEASE... :D

Bluffing? You really think some fake confidence and reverse psychology will work :P "Next please" --> :rofl: oh please as if there is anyone that can match up ;)

Bluffing? You really think some fake confidence and reverse psychology will work :P "Next please" --> :rofl: oh please as if there is anyone that can match up ;)

Hey @Hyperion why are you even talking to this fake Kashmiri Cow ? :pissed:

I thought I forbade you, young man ! :angry:

We don't mingle with their kind - the kind that doesn't even know how to prepare a Mint Margarita & commits the blasphemy of calling a Blue Berry Cheesecake & a Mississipi Mud Pie as the same thing ! :disagree:

@Vinod2070 I already knew what you were talking about, nothing but a hindutva wet dream. Cannot even take care of the Muslims of India who are breeding faster than your ill fated cult and talking about revenge the world over. :rofl:

Good luck dalit good luck :lol:

Eho jaye khwab jaan diyo!

hey admin sup
smileys-smoking-832190.gif
wazzup:drag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom