What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
From hell's heart I stab at thee ! :D

Sure , you can grow a beard and marry four women ( keeping another one in active reserve ) but the million petrodollar question exactly where are you going to discover a Oil reserve or well ? :rofl:

In KSA obviously, me and @Hyperion are planning an Indian subcontinent + parts of the middle east unified empire based on our version of divine jurisprudence, the one with rampant promiscuity and nudity.

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened ? :D

Of course , import automobile parts from around the world , get it assembled by foreign workers and claim to hit a new milestone in luxury and lavishness by adding diamonds in the headlights and gems here and there ! What a joke honestly ... Petrodollar is the most important Arab contribution to the modern world and even that is not theirs !

Acted as instructed by the masters who granted them these kingdoms and sheikhdooms , welcome to the Middle East ! :D

new methods of terrorism are the golden contribution of arabs. Who could have used passenger planes as guided cruise missiles?

In KSA obviously, me and @Hyperion are planning an Indian subcontinent + parts of the middle east unified empire based on our version of divine jurisprudence, the one with rampant promiscuity and nudity.

Good luck with that ... May I suggest a motto for your empire ? " Enjoy it while it lasts " or " Feast like there's no tomorrow " write it in latin so we seem more civilized :D

From hell's heart I stab at thee ! :D

Sure , you can grow a beard and marry four women ( keeping another one in active reserve ) but the million petrodollar question exactly where are you going to discover a Oil reserve or well ? :rofl:

Unverified , commandatore ! We might as well be running into a trap ... Call Ankara and ask for advice ! :D

Roger, you have NSA Priorty Level 4 clearence :P

new methods of terrorism are the golden contribution of arabs. Who could have used passenger planes as guided cruise missiles?

Funding a whole ideology too is no joke ! Underestimate the mosque and madarsas built from Arab money at your own peril ...

@Aeronaut @Armstrong @Talon @A.Rafay @Secur @arp2041

364981_1354638680.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom