What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work for Aramco contractor. Pipeline maintenance company as an inspection supervisor teaching a bunch of noobie Saudis how to use very expensive and delicate instruments without breaking them. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

They will soon kick you out when they learn how to use all instruments themselves so make them learn slowly! :D

They will soon kick you out when they learn how to use all instruments themselves so make them learn slowly! :D

Yaar who can teach these Bedouins about technology better they go back to racing camels! Their minister thinks by forcing jobs quotas can make Saudis work but it is just causing the opposite many business men leaving the country to invest abroad!

These are just amreeki puthoos doing what is provided in instruction manual from white-house. After saudi industry is devastated with nitaqat they will go back to importing everything from USA.

salam @Aeronaut where were you yesterday??

Yaar who can teach these Bedouins about technology better they go back to racing camels! Their minister thinks by forcing jobs quotas they can make Saudis work but it is just causing the opposite many business men leaving the country to invest abroad!

does your employees listen to you??i mean you are non-arab and they are a kind racist:undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaar who can teach these Bedouins about technology better they go back to racing camels! Their minister thinks by forcing jobs quotas can make Saudis work but it is just causing the opposite many business men leaving the country to invest abroad!

These are just amreeki puthoos doing what is provided in instruction manual from white-house. After saudi industry is devastated with nitaqat they will go back to importing everything from USA.

Nice to meet you @Petrol, U can create a new introduction for your self to tell all members of forum about you!

here Members Introduction
Click on Post new thread!

salam @Aeronaut where were you yesterday??

does your employees listen to you??i mean you are non-arab and they are a kind racist:undecided:

You think if they listen to me they will remain dumb idiot like this? No.
they want to complete their in/out time for getting full pay thats all!

You think if they listen to me they will remain dumb idiot like this? No.
they want to complete their in/out time for getting full pay thats all!

Yes I agree with you...this pride of theirs' of being ARAB is continuously pushing them towards stone age,although RASOOL ALLAH(S.A.W.) clearly denied superiority of color ,race of all sort but these fools have learnt nothing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom