What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kabhi emperor bhee duel karta hai? nadan malka (queen)!.... these sort of gigs are handled by my jesters ... @arp2041, handle the new applicant, and let it be duel to death..... :D

@Hyperion :raise:
@arp2041 challenged you to a mar patai duel where he who rags the other to death wins!! :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
syria? well, i feel like a king. A couple of dayss ago our SOF's conducted a cross-border operation into syria in order to capture the penetrators of a bombing in turkey. FUN FACT: We used police sof not even the army's or navy's. I started a threat about it in World Affairs :)

hmmm....i've seen various misunerstandings about turks like they damn care about world affairs and in one forum a turk said to me they they considered us as a thret for us??how true is that and why??

@Hyperion jahan panah paperwork hogaya hai

chalo G_N_B_N

answer the following question:

1)introduce yourself
2)ghussay aye tu kiya kero gay??
3)koi member peechay per gaya tu kiya kero gay??
4)ager ban hogaye aur dubara ana ho tu pehlay kahan aao gay?

yeh sentence capital letter mai likho:

NASWARABAD KI SAARI LARKIYAN MERI BAAJI HAIN......chalo:omghaha:

My name is -----

M from Delhi currently living in Pune

Gussa aane par i generally watch **** :P

3rd and 4th question not clear

what is baaji ??

A kind request to all the Naswaristanis.

Just tell what this this Naswar corner and Naswaristan is all about?
Are you just discussing naswar?

this is forum so that all members of pdf understand each other--for general chitter chateer to have some fun lol--so introduce yourself brother

The doctors at MH Rawalpindi , thats the only place my family goes and believe me this is what they said to sevveral patients i went with......no jokes

@balixd change your docs unless they have some research to back their claim and are not being paid by some competitors of 7up

And coke does not do that ?

oh, @balixd khudai khwar coke is one of the reason for this.....too much intake of cokes including blackones and white ones cause this if take in excess amount along with other things in diet lol

Kabhi emperor bhee duel karta hai? nadan malka (queen)!.... these sort of gigs are handled by my jesters ... @arp2041, handle the new applicant, and let it be duel to death..... :D
@Hyperion uff khudaya!!

Ab tujhay kis naam say buloun...please choose your title...

It was to rag you as a bechalorette party thing!

Funny-Urdu-Words-Sentance-Pakistani-funny-pictures.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom