What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right - par kabhi kabhi os kay 12 baj jaatay hain, waisay over she is not bad.

She is not bad?? Didn't you saw how abusive she was on that thread?? She a psycho!

hahahaha.ya i did.:P
what abt you??any weekend plans??

I am glad you did:)
Not sure is yet. Depends on how much work I can get done by sunday evening. Plus, had an argument with my parents so I highly doubt they would agree to me going out sunday. Well, there is always next weekend :P

aisay ne kaho ghar se uth ker le jayein gay tumko...bori mai daal ker...masoom say ho cheeq bhi nasako gay.....:omghaha:

if anybody even if its webby! Threatens @Talon then i am=
2559822-godzilla1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Be careful with your words retard,use these words for your family members..

understood?

Retarded!! You didn't saw her on that thread! She sounded totally screwed up! Thats the right word for her!

ummm....guys...i am just thinking k kisi ko meri koi baat kabhi bhi buri lagi ho tu i am sorry in advance.including my jokes .....and i am depressed tooo.......:cry:

yar aj buhat kaam tha aur achi terhan se hua bhi nahi....mai ne aj website visit hi nhi ki....:hitwall:

waisay mai tumsab se ek baat kerna chahta tha....if you like to hear....

kya hua yaar?

@Alpha1 yaar you reminded me of Godzilla. Now I will watch this movie. :D

Retarded!! You didn't saw her on that thread! She sounded totally screwed up! Thats the right word for her!

so? you will call anybody pro-----------?

muh dekh ke khola karo nad jarurat ke hisab se

if anybody even if its webby! Threatens @Talon then i am=
2559822-godzilla1.jpeg

dinosaur245x289.gif

tum ne buhat ziyada zoom in kerdiya hai....mai zara zoom out ker k original image dikhata hoon chotay.....:smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom