What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

@Talon, this is directed to all forum members and I was scrolling through defence threads and I have noticed that islam forexample is very much involved in some of these threads and I was wondering how can the faith I adhere to be important in a defence acquisition thread for example and why do we need to discuss each others faith to be honest.

O.K tell me this, why do we need defence equipment? to defend. and defend from whom? from the enemy. The problem today is that enemy is killing in the name of Islam, whether it is non-muslim or muslim, they are killed in the name of ALLAH that is why you will see religion being dragged in every other 2nd thread

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon, this is directed to all forum members and I was scrolling through defence threads and I have noticed that islam forexample is very much involved in some of these threads and I was wondering how can the faith I adhere to be important in a defence acquisition thread for example and why do we need to discuss each others faith to be honest.
@liontk this is done because not many understand Islam...they just know they were born into it...and that they have to practice it and help it spread...

What they forget is practice what you preach! When that settles in all will be fine...

As for your confusion...it is called a sort of obsession + extremism....

where everyone pokes their noses into others' business instead of fixing themselves 1st!! They are more interested in making the other more ISLAMIC then looking at the faults they are making!!

no yaar pain is on the sole of the foot at the arc of the foot....just in 1 point @JonAsad @S.U.R.B. @Emmie yaar am too lazy to go to the doc...koi tou kuch batai...if it is serious I would run to the doc...am here alone cant affodt to break down

@Echo_419 well this corner has nothing to do with naswar except we all act like we have taken some :rofl:

Who told you to wear high heeled shoes?

Don't worry take a pain killer... Consult a doc if it persists for another couple of days.

Who told you to wear high heeled shoes?

Don't worry take a pain killer... Consult a doc if it persists for another couple of days.
@Emmie hum high heels nai pehntay!! AT LEAST havent used in the last few months maybe even 1 yr!! :blink:

Its part & parcel of who we Indians & Pakistanis are !

It begins one way or the other - An Indian may say 'Hey you Pakistanis why do you go Islam this or Islam that...whats up with that...the Shariah is a 7th Century archaic discriminatory, vengeful, barbaric set of laws that has no place in a Modern Society' & in reply to that a Pakistani would go 'What do you Hindus know about the Shariah ? You've got your low-caste Hindu dalits that you treat like sh*t, you treat Muslims like sh*t etc.' & so it starts with each side bashing the other incessantly !

shukaria armstrong for answering this, I apologize for earlier langue i used in my question as I lost my cool on someone bashing another individuals religion on a topic that has nada to do with it. I practise a faith myself and islam to be precise but what does that have to do with I being Canadienne/quebecois or pakistanaise. I just do not see the point of including religions, which is something personal and should not be discussed with reference to religion, the notion of that just sound strange and it could set a dangerous precedence in a countrie if people decide to support a personal merely on his belief and that could divide the countrie.

@Emmie hum high heels nai pehntay!! AT LEAST havent used in the last few months maybe even 1 yr!! :blink:

Hmm! Tau phir apna weight kam karen app. Human feet have limits! :lol:

Don't worry you'll be alright, just take a pain killer... Go to a consultant if it doesn't subside.

shukaria armstrong for answering this, I apologize for earlier langue i used in my question as I lost my cool on someone bashing another individuals religion on a topic that has nada to do with it. I practise a faith myself and islam to be precise but what does that have to do with I being Canadienne/quebecois or pakistanaise. I just do not see the point of including religions, which is something personal and should not be discussed with reference to religion, the notion of that just sound strange and it could set a dangerous precedence in a countrie if people decide to support a personal merely on his belief and that could divide the countrie.

Because for the vast majority of us - Pakistan = Islam !

And a Pakistan without Islamic Identity is unacceptable; therefore you'd find that any attempt to make Pakistan remotely Secular will be political suicide at best & secession at worst.

@Hyperion @balixd

Extracted intelligence report on Punjabi angle in Pakistani extremism. Extracted by faithful Naswari agents from a certain embassy as the ambassador was busy receiving his weekly enema and had left his briefcase lying about- careless yanks.
i only read first 3 points, i gota go and study for exam. I have saved it, will definitely read it later at night and get back to you. However from first point you can get an idea that in 1998 it was not that strong and still rising. It was ignored that this force might go out of hand.

"BUT THERE IS NO EVIDENCE
THAT A MASS FUNDAMENTALIST MOVEMENT IS IN THE PROCESS OF
DEVELOPING
. THESE SAME SOURCES ALSO CONTEND THAT OSAMA BIN LADEN
AND THE TALIBAN ARE HIGHLY POPULAR AMONG POORLY EDUCATED PEOPLE
IN RURAL AREAS (AND PROBABLY URBAN AREAS AS WELL). SUCH
POPULARITY DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE RELIGIOUSLY MOTIVATED, BUT
EXISTS AT THE LEVEL OF POPULAR CULTURE, REFLECTING THE NEED FOR
SUCCESSFUL ROLE MODELS ON THE PART OF ORDINARY MUSLIMS FED UP
WITH THE FAILURE OF SUCCESSIVE PAKISTANI GOVERNMENTS TO MEET
BASIC HUMAN NEEDS. END SUMMARY.

:blink: @Emmie DAKKKTAR sahab!! Me is unerweight! :blink:

more like boderline between underweight and average....

anything else comes to your mind smarty pants @Emmie :pop:?

Hum see bhool ho gai humka maafi dai doyo..

Kab see pain hay?

asal reason batao... High shoe heels ko pain hota hei... you know why :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom