What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon aapi! :wave: tata! Btw u look childish in a cute way when get urdu wrong u sound like my little sis!

Last edited by a moderator:
That was not a question just a statement that suits your ilk well.

no, when it comes to turkish people, most people mix Turkish Nationalists with Facists which not true. But I'm not nationalist either ;)

no, when it comes to turkish people, most people mix Turkish Nationalists with Facists which not true. But I'm not nationalist either ;)

So what are you sir and why do support a state that is the ironic reincarnation of nazi germany??

So what are you sir and why do support a state that is the ironic reincarnation of nazi germany??

Me, just a patriot who lost his hope to his country. Btw I support them just because of our National Interests. And I like their people, cauz all I jews I met were very good people :)

@A.Rafay iyiyim. sağol. Sen nasılsın? Btw bro let's talk in here. Cauz the threat is already fuvcked up by both sides. And our mod's gonna kick our a$$ :D

@A.Rafay iyiyim. sağol. Sen nasılsın? Btw bro let's talk in here. Cauz the threat is already fuvcked up by both sides. And our mod's gonna kick our a$$ :D

haha

Ben de iyiyim! böylece hayatında ne yapıyorsun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom