What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's fine for men to marry after 30, however, I feel as if girls should get married around 25, max. I have seen so so so many problems with girls who get married after 26. No, I'm not a being an arse. Most can't conceive. :unsure:

My cousin got married at 32 about 2 years ago & she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy that looks like a miniaturized sumo wrestler ! :undecided:

Well, it's fine for men to marry after 30, however, I feel as if girls should get married around 25, max. I have seen so so so many problems with girls who get married after 26. No, I'm not a being an arse. Most can't conceive. :unsure:

I prefer 28...idk no less then that... :D

but no i get you...you are right, but that's for other girls... have to rule the world remember :P LOLOLOL

Yara, maybe Europe is having some sort of problem... not sure though..... maybe the pills that girls start taking at an early age... could be anything..... :unsure:

My cousin got married at 32 about 2 years ago & she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy that looks like a miniaturized sumo wrestler ! :undecided:

I agree!! :agree: @Hyperion

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, maybe Europe is having some sort of problem... not sure though..... maybe the pills that girls start taking at an early age... could be anything..... :unsure:

yes, that does have a huge impact!! Here that is the case too! :P

@ZYXW I am not a huge fan of having "deadlines", to me age is just a number put in place to keep the society in order. If you find the right one....if it clicks...get married ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would never dare to do that... take care..... tomorrow then...... :wave:

Alrightyyyy :D don't leave without saying goodbye :P

yes, I really should start getting readyy.... byeeeee babyyyyyyy talk to you tom. ;) haha LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom