What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
36556475.jpg

@RazPaK who she?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it's fine for men to marry after 30, however, I feel as if girls should get married around 25, max. I have seen so so so many problems with girls who get married after 26. No, I'm not a being an arse. Most can't conceive. :unsure:

LOLOL so you're in 24/25....I see.... :D

I agree...stick to that plan :P

Well, it's fine for men to marry after 30, however, I feel as if girls should get married around 25, max. I have seen so so so many problems with girls who get married after 26. No, I'm not a being an arse. Most can't conceive. :unsure:
Im not so sure about that!

Tuesday evening darling.. you too, go have fun.. be safe.... xxoo! :D

haha dude, you'lll love it...Go Enjoy the Movie and have fun, stop working so hard emperor :D

I have to go too now but when are you leaving??? wouldn't want to miss saying goodbye baby ;)

Toh kya hua....tum ho nah ;) lol

By the time you are 30, Rahul would be on the verge of old age; which means diabetes, osteoporosis, a bald head, male middle life crisis, a possible bypass & most probably a face that looks like jell-o ! :whistle:

So is this not good on the guy's side, he has done things in his life he wanted to do......now when has nothing better to do and nothing left of.....lets get married :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom