What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
No No im Mayor of townsville who loves miss bellum n achar.

qheGHvP.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

Yaar @Talon ko bata, was i making fun of any religion??
@Talon aapi its ok!
U didnt know the context.he wasnt making fun of any religion
Arp seriously im going through my family history to find what %muslim i am! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 yaar I dont know I enter a thread and everyone is like Muslims this that Muslim COUNTRIES ko bhi nai choortay....they drag Islam all over without it unko saans hi nai atta!! :angry:

Yaar, pls, just a suggestion, whenever you read my comments, don't read them out of context, I always intend to give a larger meaning to what i write. you have to read b/w the lines, than you will agree with me.

as for that case, it was the CHEAPEST shot taken by the author to question India's highest court, he said that Sanjay Dutt was send to prison b'coz he was HALF-MUSLIM (meant his mother was a muslim), have you heard anything like this word EVER in your life??

In fact, Dutt himself has confessed to his crimes, carrying Ak-56 & grenades is no joke, even than SC gave him the least punishment under law for his crime.

The author easily made a bogey of half muslim to play victim card, he conveniently overlooked that by his logic, he was half Hindu also when he got punishment.

PATHETIC LOOSER.

@arp2041 yaar I dont know I enter a thread and everyone is like Muslims this that Muslim COUNTRIES ko bhi nai choortay....they drag Islam all over without it unko saans hi nai atta!! :angry:

Which thread was it?.....

No lets name it the great Ottoman Fleet of WWI with those mighty cannons whose legend still scares west in their worst nightmares:rofl:

haha good one. But what about letting it be as the Commander of the Naval Battle Fleet (Turkish Battle and Amphibious Fleet). Which made the Greeks and Cypriots to pee under their pants at 1974 :D

give me the thread ill destroy it! :angry:

Yaar, pls, just a suggestion, whenever you read my comments, don't read them out of context, I always intend to give a larger meaning to what i write. you have to read b/w the lines, than you will agree with me.

as for that case, it was the CHEAPEST shot taken by the author to question India's highest court, he said that Sanjay Dutt was send to prison b'coz he was HALF-MUSLIM (meant his mother was a muslim), have you heard anything like this word EVER in your life??

In fact, Dutt himself has confessed to his crimes, carrying Ak-56 & grenades is no joke, even than SC gave him the least punishment under law for his crime.

The author easily made a bogey of half muslim to play victim card, he conveniently overlooked that by his logic, he was half Hindu also when he got punishment.

PATHETIC LOOSER.
@arp2041 I am NOT EVEN SURE WHY I went to that thread :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom