What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar, pls, just a suggestion, whenever you read my comments, don't read them out of context, I always intend to give a larger meaning to what i write. you have to read b/w the lines, than you will agree with me.

as for that case, it was the CHEAPEST shot taken by the author to question India's highest court, he said that Sanjay Dutt was send to prison b'coz he was HALF-MUSLIM (meant his mother was a muslim), have you heard anything like this word EVER in your life??

In fact, Dutt himself has confessed to his crimes, carrying Ak-56 & grenades is no joke, even than SC gave him the least punishment under law for his crime.

The author easily made a bogey of half muslim to play victim card, he conveniently overlooked that by his logic, he was half Hindu also when he got punishment.

PATHETIC LOOSER.

its ok arp i get misunderstood all the time.
Half muslim :rofl::rofl:

is pic ko dykh k hi sharam krien mayor..thora to bary hojaen :rolf:

ok ho gya..

knnO0zd.jpg

haha good one. But what about letting it be as the Commander of the Naval Battle Fleet (Turkish Battle and Amphibious Fleet). Which made the Greeks and Cypriots to pee under their pants at 1974 :D

Well that wasnt legendary nor was its greatness even close of that Ottoman Fleet n its bombard cannons.

@arp2041 I am NOT EVEN SURE WHY I went to that thread :undecided:

After reading the thread title i knew it doesn't even worth a second, so never opened it......some of threads are a mess these days.....don't ask about national politics section and awacs paf

Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 sorry am staying here now ....not going out for awhile!
@Talon no worries if you go to any other thread, infact i was happy to see you outside naswaristan.

but just a suggestion, before reaching to any conclusion, just go through the complete thread, than you will able to post better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom