What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BDforever @KingMamba93 the funny thing is that those people who abuse me in every way are labelled as mature and other say that these people are trying to teach me sumthng. Why are people such hypocrates. If they hate me soo much why dont they just say **** OFF to me!

1. you are a teenage boy, you are sensitive at this age. (we all were same at this age)
2. you will over come it and you will be like - I do not give you a S***. ( that is what we are now- little care about what people saying bad about us)

Last edited by a moderator:
@BDforever @KingMamba93 the funny thing is that those people who abuse me in every way are labelled as mature and other say that these people are trying to teach me sumthng. Why are people such hypocrates. If they hate me soo much why dont they just say **** OFF to me!

I don't think they hate you man, they just jest. You know how we mess around over here.

@Alpha1 , Watch shawshenk redemption if you have time, that movie has the charm to cheer anybody up but may be that's my biased opinion. The movie while a work of fiction does give one perspective of the life and world we live in and the power of hope itself.

@ZYXW thankyou madam. the one who i call my best friend. Showed his true face!

@Alpha1 Oye yaara chill, we pull your leg because you make it so easy. You need to man up yaara..get up and give them as good as you get.
@ZYXW whats with the "self delete"? Sorry was getting ready, time to ride again- the guys here are pacing themselves- seriously out of shape fellows- slept like babies due to the fatigue from just riding a 100Km, will soon be out of wireless net range once I cross state lines. Sup with you? How was your day? You need help sleeping, try a sleep aid. ;)

@Alpha1 , Watch shawshenk redemption if you have time, that movie has the charm to cheer anybody up but may be that's my biased opinion. The movie while a work of fiction does give one perspective of the life and world we live in and the power of hope itself.

check this out mate .. BAF video 25 SQN PART I | Facebook :D

Oh well I hope that went well for you:) Your break is just starting?? LOL lucky :P

IDK honestly....confusion...confusion...haha just bad with decisions :P Butttttt I must say I am surprised you remember...you seem to be more attentive than you put yourself out to be loser :P

I don't come off as attentive lol? How do I come off? Well I made all my bad decisions In high school so I am all threw with that.

I don't think they hate you man, they just jest. You know how we mess around over here.

yaar even i jest. But yaar i dont want to use the words i am accused of here, and when i complain im labeled immature,volatile.
I should stop caring about others feelings too!

@ZYXW thankyou madam. the one who i call my best friend. Showed his true face!

Better now than later....time to move on! Dude, friendships are meant to enjoy. Be with friends until they make you happy. But once they drag you down, time to move on :D enjoy your life, don't take things this seriously!

@BDforever @KingMamba93 sorry yar for my anger!
Actualy i usualy punch these people in the real life here i cant touch them!

Better now than later....time to move on! Dude, friendships are meant to enjoy. Be with friends until they make you happy. But once they drag you down, time to move on :D enjoy your life, don't take things this seriously!
thanks madam for the advice.
hmmm. Im breaking the friendship.

I don't come off as attentive lol? How do I come off? Well I made all my bad decisions In high school so I am all threw with that.

Nope not at all :P JK haha....you just come as a lil' bit awesome haha and I needed that tonight, so thank you!
we all did! I am glad! I know of so many people that messed up in HS and are now picking themselves up! Honestly, college is all that matters....do well and you'll go far and stick to your ambitious, I like that about you a lot!

check this out mate .. BAF video 25 SQN PART I | Facebook :D

Nice video by BAF, ah the freedom up there btw that was a nicely done video if i must say. Post more pictures on BD military thread, how come it is the same people that post pictures there, i never see majority of bangladaise members there :what aside from you or one or two others membesr posting.

@Alpha1 Oye yaara chill, we pull your leg because you make it so easy. You need to man up yaara..get up and give them as good as you get.
@ZYXW whats with the "self delete"? Sorry was getting ready, time to ride again- the guys here are pacing themselves- seriously out of shape fellows- slept like babies due to the fatigue from just riding a 100Km, will soon be out of wireless net range once I cross state lines. Sup with you? How was your day? You need help sleeping, try a sleep aid. ;)

LOLOL @KingMamba93...you heard that dillinger says I need help sleeping LOLOLOLOL ;)

It was nothing....just wasn't my day todayyy lololol and I can't sleep until like 4 am. Usually I am on fb..but just felt like talking to new people todayyyyyy... ooo riding again?? wait ur still on your trip? :P

Nice video by BAF, ah the freedom up there btw that was a nicely done video if i must say. Post more pictures on BD military thread, how come it is the same people that post pictures there, i never see majority of bangladaise members there :what aside from you or one or two others membesr posting.

1. some of us more active than others
2. some likes talk about Politics over military issues. ( i am opposite, i hardly participate in any political thread)

@Alpha1, do you have a workout regime, for me personally during the winter months when I do not workout or go outside much monsieur, I tend to get slight depressed too or may that is due to living up in this igloo eh :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom