What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
curious...you don't have to answer this...but what'd you do that can't wait 7...actually 5 days :P LOL

yes I am, see you should learn a few things from me :D
:pakistan:
where did u learn to reply like that?
:pop: excellent madam

chill bro, it is just a forum , people hardly knows you personally , so do not bother about it :bounce:

im angry coz the ones who knw me personaly are doing it too!

Kisne batnameezi bhaiya tera prah mamba halle zinda hai. :police:

yar u arent always here, but when i read i read everything.
You cant imajine the things im accused of here!

Yea we are after we play chess, maybe something classical Indian? :D Now that would take a while, lot of err material to go over. :D

:omghaha: and here I was thinking the emperor had a monopoly over wits and humor.....

@Hyperion babe, you've got competition ;) LOL

but on a more serious note, how was your day and how are you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Go through the pages here alpha has been accociated with everything im not!

:omghaha: and here I was thinking the emperor had a monopoly over wits and humor.....

@Hyperion babe, you've got competition ;) LOL

but on a more serious note, how was your day and how are you?

Good I guess had a pre break test, went well enough I suppose and you? You told me you are transferring out of Columbia?

im angry coz the ones who knw me personaly are doing it too!

yar u arent always here, but when i read i read everything.
You cant imajine the things im accused of here!

I should grace the all of you with my presence more often than lol. :D

hey Alpha, how are you? :) and thnx lol

im fine but a little angry. Btw ur posts do cheer me up a little. U have an excellent sense of humour!
G
@BDforever im just very pissedoff now! Il get a glass of water! Sorry!

i was talking about the friends here.
IM SICK OF GETTING TROLLED,ABUSED,SLANDERED HERE ALL THE TIME

Hey:)

This is absolutely none of my business and I don't like to involve myself in or associate with drama, but as just an observer here I want to say something to you. I am saying it because we all at one point or another go through what you are going through so if I can be of any help, it would be my pleasure. Look Alpha, life is going to throw many things at you; you will be accused by people, mistreated and wronged a lot. But that should not be your concern. What others do, have faith and leave it to god to deal with the world, you just make sure you react in the best way you can to situations. The way we react to things shows a lot about our personality and who we are, work on that and trust me, you'll be fine! At the end of the day it's not about others, it's about you, you be the best you can be and be someone YOU are happy with, that's all that matters! As long as you know who you are :) I apologize for being intrusive, but this is just some friendly advice. Please don't reply to this, I don't like being associated with drama and problems, just take the best from it if you think there is any:) gluck :P

im fine but a little angry. Btw ur posts do cheer me up a little. U have an excellent sense of humour!
G

tera billi hey na ? usko hat sey payer kar. your head will be cool down, trust me it works.

G

thanks sweety :P

@BDforever @KingMamba93 the funny thing is that those people who abuse me in every way are labelled as mature and other say that these people are trying to teach me sumthng. Why are people such hypocrates. If they hate me soo much why dont they just say **** OFF to me!

Good I guess had a pre break test, went well enough I suppose and you? You told me you are transferring out of Columbia?

I should grace the all of you with my presence more often than lol. :D

Oh well I hope that went well for you:) Your break is just starting?? LOL lucky :P

IDK honestly....confusion...confusion...haha just bad with decisions :P Butttttt I must say I am surprised you remember...you seem to be more attentive than you put yourself out to be loser :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom