What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@arp2041 Ki haal mere yaar. @ZYXW edited the posts? The mods would have been not the least bit pleased to see us chatting up like that.:D My friends are going to Cancun and a few others to Puerto Vallarta during the spring break:frown: I WANT TO GO TO CANCUN!!:cry: @Armstrong You haven't completed The Republic yet, what about his Symposium? Here's something I'd gone through a long time back-http://www.lacan.com/zizarchives.htm- dunno if you will appreciate it but its Slavoj so..:enjoy:. @Hyperion I cannot remember correctly now, but did you ever refer to yourself as HypeZu? How are the goats btw? :D @KRAIT kya haal hai yara, is aunty feeling better now?

Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 Yaara I clicked on "post" once and then bam this happened! Anyway you could delete my extra posts?

@arp2041 Yaara I clicked on "post" once and then bam this happened! Anyway you could delete my extra posts?

No buddy, just click the post reply once only, i can delete only myne, just delete the text.

@arp2041 ab apna haal bhi bata hi de:P @SMStealth and what about you bhai, kya scene chal raha hai?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom