What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning is out of the question- people like the anti-corruption stand but that's not enough to get them on board- BUT given time and possible gains at the ballot the party's presence itself will force the other parties to try and clean up their houses to a moderate extent. Either that or you and I can join and take control of the party- we'll win fr sure. What portfolio do you want venerated Minister?:devil:
my portfolio will be making of akhand bharat..:P
the cabinet will consist of members from all over akhand bharat including you,me @Hyperion @ZYXW @Armstrong etc..

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT!!!!! ??? did you go to doctor? if you inhaled or swallowed it then you must

then my czn askd me tm ny pani use kiya? i told her that i drunk 2 glass of water

she said u r stupid.....

we can ask @Emrald to help us out, he lives in Karachi.....but i am sure by now Altaf bhai would have got his hands on her....ya phir Farooq Satar

lol @balixd i am still wondering that what she has seen in that has nut case? lol i think she is impress of hs singing skills lol

then my czn askd me tm ny pani use kiya? i told her that i drunk 2 glass of water

she said u r stupid.....

tum ne kahin (conc)HCL inhail tu nahi kerliya tha ??ya ammonia k fumes??ya titration process carry out kertay hue chemical pipette se moo mai tu nahi chala gaya??

she said u r stupid.....

nQRsE8U.jpg" alt="" title="Hosted by imgur.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom