What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
aisee bataein tu altaf bhai tk urrr urrr ker pohanchti hain @balixd--yani hamari naujawan nasal ko kiya hogaya hai??meri tu samjh mai nahi araha yeh log aqal se paidal hi nahi nangay pair bhi hain!aur what were you diong in sadar??lol
i had to get some stuff for my aba g, ....i will share something about the troll from last night....hope mods will be ok with it... :P

i had to get some stuff for my aba g, ....i will share something about the troll from last night....hope mods will be ok with it... :P

eh, khwari in saddar:hitwall:well why not if it is not contrary to the forum rules,lol

Sorry my dear your amreeki charm wont work this time....no more info for you......

Nahhh....Give it some time, it'll start working, promise :P

But C'monnnnnn....all I asked was how attractive they are, I mean what can I possibly do with that info ;)

@Emrald , ye zara check karo, look @Pakistani Nationalist....he welcomed her aur baadh mein phir jo gaali pari usko poocho mat. lol

Screenshot_2013-03-22-02-24-04_zpsd421f300.jpg

zara maasoom bachi ka reply chk karo jo Oscar ko reply kiya.....

Screenshot_2013-03-22-02-24-42_zps364f9144.jpg

aur ye @Armstrong bhai jaan ko dekho,kitna payara sa welcome kya...aur zara intro check karo....

Screenshot_2013-03-22-02-24-22_zps9f654048.jpg

Look at the threads he has been visiting to avoid suspicion, as i said forum was scouted for good 2-3 hours

Screenshot_2013-03-22-02-20-17_zps3ec9374d.jpg

Yara, all those people are so god damn ugly... what's going on? :woot:

Which tv channel is that? Is it from Pakistan???? :blink:

Yup, this is a Pakistani channel ! The host used to do another show called 'Living on the Edge' in which you were supposed to do the craziest (sometimes dangerous) dares but I dunno much about this one.

I would like to meet the Parents of this retard. I will be willing to bet that the fruit does not fall very far from the tree.

Huzoor koiii accounting mein hiii madaat kar deiiin ! :what:

Deferred Tax in a Share Based Payment situation in Group Accounts keeps on making me cry ! :cray:

What do you suggest should I grab a Financial Accounting book or read IFRS 2 & IAS 12 in there entirety because teacher kiii to kuch samajhaa na ayyye mujheee ! :undecided:

eh, khwari in saddar:hitwall:well why not if it is not contrary to the forum rules,lol

true, after karachi and lahore the worst traffic is of pindi now, people have no sense of driving, paindus in there cowrollas driving like a $$$$$ .......thats y i use the bike most of the time unless taking my mother somewhere

The host looks like a "choora" (sweeper). Did you notice his arrogance? Crap, if such an ugly person comes in front of me with same attitude, I'd spray OFF on him.... :omghaha:

Sorry, can't help it. I can't stand ugliness... specially ugliness with attitude problems.... :D

Off+Insect+Repellent.jpg

Yup, this is a Pakistani channel ! The host used to do another show called 'Living on the Edge' in which you were supposed to do the craziest (sometimes dangerous) dares but I dunno much about this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom