What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
602179_10151524959319559_1137430849_n.jpg
does this reflect the social behaviour? because I am very serious in my social circle, but once people get to know, I am the most goofy kid, making everyone smile...

Actually it's in April... :smitten:

However, since you and I have been together, I have been thinking, if I maybe adopted, and my birthday might in fact be in December..... :D

@Hyperion.....you didn't tell me your birthday was in december :D LOLOLOL

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pakistanisage : Sir, this Kashmiri talks about an Independent Kashmir ? :angry:

What punishment do you suppose we should prescribe for her to root out this perverted notion from an otherwise angelic being ? :what:

Waiseee I was thinking of tying her up to a chair whilst shes gagged by a mouthful of popcorn, use a pair of clippers to keep her eyes forcefully open, inject her with adrenaline every few hours to heighten the sensitivity, get one of those automated torture machines whereby a soft & fluffy feather would keep on ticklingr both her feet in perpetuity & force her to watch & listen to Justin Bieber's Baby back to back a few hundred thousand times ! :fie:

What do you say ? :azn:

darling clearly you don't know.. @Pakistanisage promised me the full support of the PA and he is my first voter.....hahaha start weeping armstong :P

Actually it's in April... :smitten:

However, since you and I have been together, I have been thinking, if I maybe adopted, and my birthday might in fact be in December..... :D

What a coincidence, I am in May.....right after you darling ;)

haha, what's up? hoaw are you?

@arp2041 : Phir tou Pakistan kubbb aa rahaa haiii ? :azn:

Nahhh....Give it some time, it'll start working, promise :P

But C'monnnnnn....all I asked was how attractive they are, I mean what can I possibly do with that info ;)
oh boi oh boi oh boi!!! i wish you had not said that......I want to tell you , but now its the matter of ego, and when it comes to ego, you can't beat us boys :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: .....exactly what possible will you do by knowing if they are good looking or not so why ask???? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom