What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RazPaK...we cool next time us when you wanna blow up...we will do the following survival package

get the children to safety
quickly grab popcorn and coke and :pop:

Although it's a joke, don't be condescending towards me.

I had good reason to react the way I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know that NO woman can give me a migraine, no one ever has, I mean literally hundreds I have gone out with, however, these Italian men speak SO loud and have no concept of personal space.... their voice pierces through my ear drums and sometimes I can literally feel the bass of their voice hitting the membrane of my brain.... :blink:

@Hyperion and good luck with chatty ITALIANS :rofl:

Look all you Pakistanis are Indian lovers.

I don't care what anybody thinks.
@JonAsad was the only one that supported me because he knows the truth.

As far as this whole thing. About ten pages ago, I told krait to never quote or mention me and I will ignore him.

He kept crying and crying to gain sympathy about something that didn't have much to do with me.

Krait two face drama queen of pdf.

@RazPaK I know, we all know...Now do your part of ignoring him....Is he worth all the bans you get?

You know that NO woman can give me a migraine, no one ever has, I mean literally hundreds I have gone out with, however, these Italian men speak SO loud and have no concept of personal space.... their voice pierces through my ear drums and sometimes I can literally feel the bass of their voice hitting the membrane of my brain.... :blink:
@Hyperion take them to a ski resort to discuss somethign and use PINK TALON earmuffs tell them its cold but actually it is to filter their voices :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom