What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah , that a relief , otherwise he was carrying bullets in his pocket , trying to make gunpowder and asking me for drugs combinations that could ensure a quick,painless death LOL

Good to hear ! I have a presentation today at 2:00 :D

:omghaha:

He was singing a lullaby for somebody, gosh!

Good luck with your presentation..

Yara, I swear I was thinking the exact same thing (minus the earmuffs), just that I'd get them DRUNK like hell. Magar, the god-damn ski resort is all out of snow... I already checked in the evening..... :angry:

@Hyperion take them to a ski resort to discuss somethign and use PINK TALON earmuffs tell them its cold but actually it is to filter their voices :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, I swear I was thinking the exact same thing (minus the earmuffs), just that I'd get them DRUNK like hell. Magar, the god-damn ski resort is all out of snow... I already checked in the evening..... :angry:

try the Italian alps :rofl:

@Hyperion Can you explain me the ending of " American Psycho " ? Baffles me ... It was vague as hell ! I mean was he committing those murders in reality or it was just his imagination ?

Darling, you better sleep. It's way past your bed time... Nighty night... :wave:

yes i wz leaving BB,bye bye :wave:

bye bye all
smileys-sleeping-388138.gif

Lala, I am a ever-happy guy who likes rom-coms / chick-flicks... Any info on murderous movies, @KRAIT/@Armstrong are your guys! :omghaha:

@Hyperion Can you explain me the ending of " American Psycho " ? Baffles me ... It was vague as hell ! I mean was he committing those murders in reality or it was just his imagination ?

Hehehe....remember his obsessive behavior and attention to detail.

Hehehe....remember his obsessive behavior and attention to detail.

I pondered over it so many times ... :D But still I couldn't understand , I mean Paul Allen's apartment was clean , wasn't it ? :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom